The online racing simulator
LFS big step up.
(13 posts, started )
LFS big step up.
I've emailed Victor about this issue but I want everyone to be able to put in a point of view....

Live For Speed is at this point a complete car racing game..
But since its called LFS maybe giving it more to do?

Boat racing - F1 racing boats
Truck racing - Semi truck Racing
Bike racing - 125ccm, 250ccm, 500ccm, 996ccm, Superbike, MotoGP

The LFS is the best game I've ever played and I think that it would be a huge step up for LFS if takeing it to the next level by bringing these possibilities to the LFS world...
For some reason I just know that if LFS bring in the bikes, it would take off really well and many players would be playing bike races daily

(sorry for bad english :P )
#2 - Vain
Quote from blackfang :Live For Speed is at this point a complete car racing game..

I have to object. LFS might be the best racing simulator available today, but it's still very far from being complete.

Vain
Quote from Vain :I have to object. LFS might be the best racing simulator available today, but it's still very far from being complete.

Vain

I can see that you didnt understand the meaning of the post...
When I say LFS is a complete car racing game, I ment that its cars only and nothing more...
#4 - joen
Let's concentrate on perfecting LFS as a racecar simulation first, I think that's a big enough job for the devs already. When that's done (read: S3) maybe other types of racing are a possibility but I seriously doubt it's ever going to happen.
Another problem is that bikes are really hard to simulate, plus it would be weird to drive a bike with a wheel A joystick would be the closest thing, but it will just be weird imo. There are "bike wheels" but I doubt many people will have one.
It would be cool to see these additions but only once the sim is completely finished. I'd rather the teams energy went on perfecting LFS as a car racing simulator first and foremost.
I doubt the devs are that keen to have every wild idea around emailed at them... reckon they'd do boats if they wanted to do boats
better to excel at one thing than be mediocre at everything, for a game anyway.
As with everyone else, i'm keen for those things, but not until the game is 100% completed.

I'm especially keen for the bikes. But that's a whole different world from our 4 wheeled friends.
Bikes & trucks.... please.

Boats.... do not have tyres. :S
but what keeps us putting wheels under boats ?
Nuthin', but then they'd be cars (or aquatic automobiles at the very least).
Well, in X-Plane you can take a plane and turn it into a boat. Or a lawn dart if you so choose...
#12 - Vain
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :but what keeps us putting wheels under boats ?

Then you get the FZ5.

Vain
lol

LFS big step up.
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG