The online racing simulator
LFS World
(7 posts, started , go to first unread)
LFS World
Hello ,
since Adobe Flash Player no longer be supporting after 30 Dec , how we can access to the analyzer or using the Remote and the other stuff that Flash Player is required in the LFSWORLD website ?
Yeah, I think lfsworld is and looks very outdated at the moment, I hope at least this part of the game hasn't been completely abandoned by devs Wink Oh wait, it's 2021 already...
@Victor : do you have some planned updates regarding this ?
(sorry for the late reply!)

Some people in the community are making a new Remote. They are busy with every day life, so it'll take some time.

The hotlap analyser is a bit of a pain atm. I have very little time to make a new JavaScript based one and I'm not sure what to do about it as such :/ Maybe I should remove the feature though ...

I'd like to migrate / refresh the most important LFS World pages to this website (lfs.net) actually. Maybe after that I could look into a JS based analyser, if the community hasn't made one by then.
Do at your pace, and allow Rallycross/gtr combos while waiting for some times to find a way to build an analyser 😇
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :Question.
Would it be possible to have remote running from website here?

forexample its own page with a screen and a menu like inside remote to choose server etc.
so you literally watch it on website and can via menu choose what server you like to watch from ?
perhaps with login so server owners know who watch ?

"i have no idea or how hard it would be to make or if even possible.
just a insta idea that perhaps also would be more safe than JS ?".

I think that's the goal to have it standalone, same as it was before. The only difference will be using just web technologies (HTML, CSS, JavaScript) instead of Flash.

LFS World
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG