The online racing simulator
Nayuka Factory
(6 posts, started )
#1 - CV95
Nayuka Factory

Nayuka Factory is a SimDrifting team founded in June 2011 by Tommy. We were pretty active in the old LFS Drift forum, which is down now, but here we are now in the official forum, still grinding the sim. A lot of members come and go by the years, but...these things happen, we are still on the track after 9 years of building our name into the scene. "How is your team established in 2011, but your account is from 2011" Many years I shared account with my brother Vennie from Fast and Crazy SimSports. Some of you may noticed that we are now into the racing scene thanks to Mishu.

SERVER

Nayuka Factory Drift Server
Version: 0.6T S3
Slots: 47

MEMBERS

Christian "Tommy" Venelinov - Founder
Emiliyan "Groney" Mihalev - Leader
Plamen "TurboLover" Georgiev - Leader
Zdravko "BuRn0u7" Todorov
Stoyan "Stoyo" Barakov
Zlatko "styleR" Polonov
Vasil "RuNNeR" Nikolaev
Kiril "React" Barsanov
Victor "Fursty" Raynov
Mihail "Mishu" Velikov

MEDIA

Sorry for the quality, but some of them are really old, but they show great memories

Thank you! See you on the track!
#2 - CV95
yoooo i remember this team from old lfs forums from BR
#4 - CV95
9 years of Nayuka Factory

It all started as a joke, but here we are now. We changed our line-up many, many times, total of 32 members were in Nayuka. But even with people who aren't in the team anymore we are still friends, no bad blood here. Yeah, we aren't that active in the game anymore, but we still hold our place as one of the best Live for Speed drift teams. Huge thanks to my teammates. Also huge thanks to all the guys outside Nayuka, which don't miss a moment to have fun with us, when we are online.

So here is a collage of pictures with every single skin design we used by the years. Nayuka Factory since June 2011.
Wow, awesome! Thank you for sharing. I love to learn drifting. Where can I get some basic drift set up and learn the technique of drifting? I could drift on Richard Burns Rally but I just spin out in LFS with all the setups I d/l from here that I could find. Thanks!
Quote from newdriver1 :Wow, awesome! Thank you for sharing. I love to learn drifting. Where can I get some basic drift set up and learn the technique of drifting? I could drift on Richard Burns Rally but I just spin out in LFS with all the setups I d/l from here that I could find. Thanks!

You can send me a DM on discord, turtle#5663, I can hook you up with my setups.

Nayuka Factory
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG