The online racing simulator
LFS movie: "door to door"
(47 posts, started )
well done m8, well done
#27 - d6nn
enjoyable. like always i love the music
Really liked it. Just watching it makes me want to play LFS immediately, so it must be good
Yeah, same feeling here Watch it everytime I turn the computer on, ehm.. not everytime, but often
I watched Just Racing quite alot and I feel the need to watch this one again aswell.
It's like a drug.
This vid is addictive. Everytime you play it, it gets better! It truly is the magic of the Krani!
Quote from LawVS :This vid is addictive. Everytime you play it, it gets better! It truly is the magic of the Krani!

:iagree:

Dunno what it is, but the more I see it, the more I recognise how much work this must have been and how damn professional it looks.
I especially love the camera behind the fences, far from the track... like it's in spectator view... gave me a good feeling that did.

Again, well done.
Yeah the spectator fence things given me an idea.
Oh my, what a vid, love the curb cams, gives you a real sense of Speed, put together well, nice outcome, well done :trophy:
This video makes a great promo, I've already shown it to 5 people who since grabbed a copy of the demo (I've also got 2 people to buy S2 ^__^).
Just Racing makes a better promo.
An absolutely fantastic movie!
You really get the racing feeling!
Amazing work man!
Great video, thanks
I'll admit I bought S2 partly because of Just Racing. This video was just as good but lacked spark and didn't really set LFS apart from any other sim.
-
(nutty boy) DELETED by nutty boy
Great Job dude, Awsome movie

Keep up the good work
First off great vid. Also the only racing vid was great too. I have never heard of Muse before but I really dug that song. I looked them up and now I just got back from buying two of thier albums.
Wow, now its an advertisement for LFS AND Muse.
Muse have gone extremely popular all of a sudden. They were on tv this week like 5 times.
Very nice movie
Nice movie but I'd prefer Just Racing or some older movie from you which name I can't remember.

I don't know do you want intentionally avoid using any additional effects of filters (to show LFS as it is) but simple fact is that some contrast and color adjustment just makes it look much better.

And check your video settings in your editing program... I mean the black bars on the left and right in the video.
impressive vid

makes me wanna install adobe premiere and crank some racing vids out

LFS movie: "door to door"
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG