The online racing simulator
C Productions
(31 posts, started )
#1 - CryeR
C Productions
#2 - Jakg
don't think that Kamo was gay, but still... How come your avatar and the vids on your site are of S2 stuff?
#3 - CryeR
Well there is some thinking for u..
"I stopped playing few months ago so dont care"
#4 - Jakg
that doesnt make any sense, and it defintely isnt an answer
#5 - CryeR
I sayed that for all who knows me..
U dont need to understand it..

and CyaZ for rest of ur life LFS ppls maybe someday I will come to see u LOOOL

SURE
#6 - Jakg
right. Im very confused
#7 - ebola
wtf r u on?
someone drinks too much i guess...
From what I understand he was using a crack and over that time he made a movie. Since he doesnt care that hes going to be flamed he posted the movie for us to see.
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :he was using a crack and over that time he made a movie. Since he doesnt care that hes going to be flamed he posted the movie for us to see.

well, I would recoment hitting a wall with your head to look stupid, but posting a movie just to get flamed will do
Quote from Kajojek(PL) :From what I understand he was using a crack and over that time he made a movie. Since he doesnt care that hes going to be flamed he posted the movie for us to see.

and hes probably also on crack.
Quote from Vendetta :and hes probably also on crack.

Certainly seems like it, doesn't it? People on crack do some strange things....
Yes, boys and girls, stay away from drugs.
This is the reason, why you shouldnt stop playing LFS kids. You'll turn into a crack head.
Well 2 things to say
1. This guy is strange and i'm not even gonna watch his movie and
2. Why would I EVER stop playing LFS. I downloaded it when I was 12 I can bet that, unless something happens, i'll still be playing it when i'm at least 20.
=)
It seems I did get on alil conversation here, yes I did mean I did quit playing !
So I did release my site.. like dont care about bans and others anymore..

Last comment in here well.. see ya..
Yes OK bye. I don't know what that post meant apart from see ya.
That he quit playing LFS and he doesnt care about bans so he showed us the movie.

Ok bye, I wont miss you.
Neither will I. Go smoke crack some other place.
that was a pointless thread
Tell me about it so before it gets locked lets start a conversation. Squidhead, when's your next movie.
Im going to Poland on Sunday.:wave2:

Heheh, let the spamming begin in this thread.
nutty boy - I believe in a weeks time, got some heavy working all week

Kajojek(PL) - and I like potatoes!
Oh my god I love it when you make crinkly crisps out of potatoes, and don't you love chucking them through windows. but what about carrots, they rule. That may be the strangest post in the history of nutty boy.

And what work do you have squidhead.
I am an Administrator in a hotel, that's the work I have planned this week, life isn't cheap (Sadly) , plus, now I got the idea of buying a clutch pedal, and a gearshifter, to play LFS with maximum enjoyment...so gotta work work work, to play play play

Edit: this thread is so pointless, that even spamming here is not fun

C Productions
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG