The online racing simulator
Star in a reasonably underpowered car TEASER
(22 posts, started )
Ok, guys... this is it, I am beginning to work on that one.... it is a analog of the "Star in a reasonably priced car" from Top Gear, except, we use the XF Gti, and the autocross track I made some time ago...
in the first episode We will see:
Ryanry64 a.k.a. [TSR.]Munko,
Vendetta a.k.a. ADA Vendeeze
and Vain as himself

Here is the teaser
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=289WXIZY
or
http://rapidshare.de/files/23662875/teaser.wmv.html

Videogoogle is still being verified....
Underpowered? UF is underpowered :P
lol, nice!
I'm already looking forward to it
Don't forget to add commentary like in Top Gear!
Cool. How do people join in? And why couldn't it be a reasonably under-powered RWD car, eh? Eh!?
#5 - ebola
LOL cool video, I love video's like that they always make me smile Cant wait for the real article!!

P.S Comming is spelt Coming
ebola - 'DOH!!! typo in the movie....bad..... the vid should be up in a weeks time

Bob Smith - How to Join? ehm...well that's easy...all you have to do is PM me... everybody is invited, but since it's a STAR in a reasonably prived car, I should do some rules of joining -
1) more then 100 posts in the forum (that way people notice you and wont ask questions - WHO IS THAT?)
2) your time should be within 110% of the lap record, to keep it close
looks like you pass, and I can delay production, so I guess you can still make it into 1st episode

Solidum[NL] - Commentary? trust me, you dont want to hear my English...it's bad
i think it should be the people that have "skills" i guess you could say

that way there would be a more indepth interview than just "normal" people that are just part of the community if you know what i mean

@squid, i'll be home july 1st (if not 2nd)
Quote from squidhead :
Solidum[NL] - Commentary? trust me, you dont want to hear my English...it's bad

I think Jeremy will not be upset
if clownpaint was still here, he sounded almost exactly the same as jeremy over teamspeak ... to bad he left :/
Rapidshare and Megaupload are both crap. They never work so when will there be a google video or putfile or something like that.

Also, sometime in an episode am I allowed to be on.
nutty boy - thanx for searching the video up for me.
also - why not, I guess everyone is invited, but only limited amount of people at a time, so you will just have to wait your turn
are you having 3 each episode.
Can I be in Episode 2 or 3.
And also do you actually speak.
Well, I believe I DO speak,but that accent is just awful, so best leave me unheared
and The maximum amount of people in one episode will be 4, I guess I can reserve a place for you
PM me tomorrow, so I wouldnt forget to send you the files you need
also - If anyone wants to try their skills in this competition - should pm me, but I will only reply when I'll finish episode 1
Hey I thought you were doing it Top Gear style. We both gotta talk. You gotta ask about my life like and what car I own (i'll make that up since i'm 13) and then "who wants to see a practise lap" and stuff like that.

Also I will PM you.
Quote from nutty boy :Hey I thought you were doing it Top Gear style. We both gotta talk. You gotta ask about my life like and what car I own (i'll make that up since i'm 13) and then "who wants to see a practise lap" and stuff like that.

hence why i said what i said.. earlier lol

it just makes it more interesting than setting some random people into doing laps, that kinda takes the quality out of what is trying to be accomplished here
OK, What.
Sorry to bump an old thread, but is this project still alive? It seems everyone has forgotten about it...
I would like to know that aswell. Last time I heard the contestants had got the layout and had done their lap.
Can't wait to see the movie, teaser is cool
I don't think it'll ever happen
Can I be the unknown, blind man who drives the car with help?

(I thought I could do it as I'm unknown).

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG