The online racing simulator
Skins Not Downloading...
(12 posts, started )
Skins Not Downloading...
I am setting up my computers for an event.

The skins are working fine on the main computer.

They are NOT loading on the second, not even showing up... when choosing to change colors.
Skins on the other PC are not showing up.
Enabling skin downloads asks me to have credit in LFS... have not needed this before.

I have the skins in the skin folder already, and they are even in my online skin folder.

What am I missing?
#2 - Racon
If you're set to use 2048 res skins instead of 1024 it'll want credit to download them... but then it should skip that part with the skins in the folder, no?

Done a race restart too? (If you change a skin, it's shown as blank white on other clients until next optimise at race start, etc.
This is so messed up....

If I run just one instance of LFS, and change the skin it works fine its in the list of skins to choose.. etc...

So I went through and exited lfs properly with all my players, with the correct skin, so it would save changes.

Then reloaded with my script, and it goes back to not wanting to use any skins... yet it is using my old skins from before, just not the new ones.

wtf...?

Using 1024, no option for 2048

Still using version R (not using U because I don't have it setup for my multi system yet)
Also,

Not an ONLINE game, it is setup LOCAL.

The skins I am trying to use are already in the skins folder, so not trying to download them.
Try deleting the.dds file
what dds file?

I have like 20 minutes before I have to leave to this event lol
None of the skins had DDS files... on the "broken" computer...

Currently attempting to copy dds from working, to broken...
Still does not work... even with dds from working folder

I also tried adding the $3 pounds... that is a no go as well.
there is some / command in LFS, I remember seeing someone post, about "reloading skins" what is it?
I simply wonder did u rename skins?

Skins must have same name as your uploaded skin names.
I think I fixed it... I need to fix all my LFS folders and reinstall... lol

Thanks for input, it was not related to the files, but if Ididnt try to change them I would not have discovered it was a different folder running LFS then the one that was suppose to be..
#12 - jkat
Oh man, hope u get all sorted out and can set up all ur gears for the event in time.
Good luck !

Skins Not Downloading...
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG