The online racing simulator
Help About 0.6u Tweaker?
(3 posts, started )
Help About 0.6u Tweaker?
Hello guys, i'm pretty new to tweaker. Tongue I have one for 0.6u and need help, if any1 could help me that would be great. Smile

So the thing is i have on Tweaker Power and Power2, what's for what? That's the main thing that bothers me... Frown

I can't put more than 100 NM on Hp. Example: if i make 300 hp i can't go with 500nm, only 400 is max... Is this a bad tune, tweaker or what?

I have car type list, if i put in on Type 1 i can put engines what i wanna, if i put on 3,4,5 it can be only 2000ccm max.

And the last, somehow when i change air resistance it changes only my kmh speedometer.

Tnx and hope some1 can help
Quote from Allex_vr6 : I have car type list, if i put in on Type 1 i can put engines what i wanna, if i put on 3,4,5 it can be only 2000ccm max.

Every car in LFS is divided into car type classes, which also have their limitations and specifications. These include weight, power, turbo power, torque and idle rpm. In limitations there are ones like minimum and maximum amount of gears the car type class can have, maximum engine size and the amount of cylinders.

With the use of a right tweaker you can alter these limitations to overcome them and have a 12 litre V12 engine in an XFG. Big grin

Quote from Allex_vr6 : And the last, somehow when i change air resistance it changes only my kmh speedometer. .

Air resistance is basically what slows the car down at higher speeds, when you remove it the game thinks your car has a giant top speed regardless of the power. I have no idea how the power values work, but I've noticed that smaller values sometimes increase the overall power. If you can't figure it out, it's best to just get power with the use of a lag-less turbine and tweak it's pressure for wanted power.
What is a diffrence between Power, Power2, Power 3?
And tnx a lot, u helped me so much... Big grin

Help About 0.6u Tweaker?
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG