The online racing simulator
Logo
(27 posts, started )
Logo
I can't find a suitable Caterpillar logo anywhere. I've got the Cat one but I need the Caterpillar one in quite a large size (one big enough for a 2048* skin).
The only ones I can find are far too small and increasing the size of them through photoshop makes them too pixelated.
I'm very surprised that brandsoftheworld.com don't have one.

Can anyone help me on this please.

Thanks in advance.
You could post here the highest resolution one you've got, and maybe someone will try and remake it in uber high res.
#4 - Renku
If it's not asking to much, any chance I could get it twice that size?

Thanks again.
Quote from beefyman666 :If it's not asking to much, any chance I could get it twice that size?

Thanks again.

www.brandsoftheworld.com
Sternendaal, I looked on brandsoftheworld and theres nothing on there suitable. As said in my first post.

H!TM@N, that should do the trick, thanks.
#9 - Gunn
Thanks to all that helped.

Final skin is now in the FXO/FXR section.
Voila
Attached images
eddiestobartlogo.jpg
Don't want to hijack this thread, but I wonder how you guys do that, you draw it again yourself?

I'm getting into skin making, but the one thing I'm bothered with most at the moment, is that I don't know how to bend stuff in paint shop Like to write a text, and then bend it so it fits the windscreen kinda stuff... Advice anyone?
The most accurate way would be to redraw it with the pen tool. Make a path, enlarge the picture, then enlarge the path and fill it with a color.

The one I posted above I did it in a lazy way, enlarge the picture, select the logo with the magic tool, make a new alpha channel, fill, apply some gaussian blur to the channel, and adjust levels. Pretty quick, but as you can see the result I got compared to Gobby is quite poor.
yep, just gotta do it by yourself, i just resize it, lower opacity of it, make a new layer, then just draw it with the dot to dot cutout selection thingy in psp8, then fill it in
I do it the way pdanev suggested.
First resize the image larger, and trace over it with pen tool. This creates a nice vector version of the logo which can then be manipulated/resized without any loss of quality. It just takes a little practise with the pen tool to be able to trace any kind of shape.

Another tip is to have a huge collection of fonts so you can always find a similar one, then edit it if needs be.
I use paint shop pro... Jasc, not Adobe. But thanks anyways, I managed to find how to do it with text following a path. It came out pretty good, I'm quit happy with my skin now! I hope I'll get better at this, I like doing it, I might even choose something like this to follow at school.
Attached images
thanks.jpg
Once again to save starting a new thread.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a high resolution Mitsi Starion logo?

Brandsoftheworld gave me nothing and so did google image search.

Thanks in advance.
Quote from sgt.flippy :I use paint shop pro... Jasc, not Adobe. But thanks anyways, I managed to find how to do it with text following a path. It came out pretty good, I'm quit happy with my skin now! I hope I'll get better at this, I like doing it, I might even choose something like this to follow at school.

PSP has the same tools. The line tool also doubles as the pen tool which can do most things you need. Just you need a very steady hand for it.
Quote from beefyman666 :Once again to save starting a new thread.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a high resolution Mitsi Starion logo?

Brandsoftheworld gave me nothing and so did google image search.

Thanks in advance.

I dont even know what the starion logo looks like but if you can find a low quality one ill make it for you.
This is the best I could find. Thanks for the help, it's highly appreciated.

Edit: Finally found a half decent logo on the very last page on google image search. Different to the first one I attached and it must be the right one as it's on a manual. Wasn't brilliant but did the job.

See the XR Skins section to see the outcome.
Attached images
Starion.jpg
Starion Manual.jpg
Started a new skin and i'm stuck on one logo. Looks to me like some sort of royal thing but i'm not sure at all.

Could anyone tell me what it is?
Attached images
whats that.jpg

Logo
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG