The online racing simulator
Sounds all as good news to me Smile
indeed ! Good luck and work Wink
Quote from Scawen :No, but what I am saying is that a good tyre physics model should produce a tyre that reacts in a reasonable way, similar to a real world tyre. So it should be able to reasonably simulate a lorry.

This feels like a communication breakdown. You are imagining that the karts would work OK in the current tyre physics, but I'm saying I've tried it and they don't. There are strange effects that produce the wrong outcomes.

Karts are very sensitive to tyre physics, particularly so because of the lack of suspension and lack of differential. The tyres are sometimes just touching / not touching the ground and there's a lot of skidding of lightly loaded tyres, particularly on the unloaded inner rear tyre. It just doesn't work properly with the current public tyre physics.

There is a solution, which would allow us to release karts. It's the new tyre physics model, which I'm working on. Smile

will you consider about the bend of the chassis?

I meant the flexible of the chassis which just like spring

new physics + new graphics = totally a new game without any extra paymentThumbs up
Quote from Scawen :I do hope the new tyre physics can be released with the new graphics, otherwise I'll have to move a copy of the old physics into the new version. We are long past the point where the new graphical changes could be merged into the old version. Too much has changed.

Copying old physics into the new version is possible but it's not what I want to do.

At the moment I am trying to get the lighting to a reasonable state where it can be left for a while so i can sort out the tyre physics.

We do understand that Physics take time to refine, and I am sure that you will not be 100% satisfied about the new tyre physics stats when you release it, but there is patches after that and you will for sure improve it over time and just remember that we, as a player base for your game, will be still there to enjoy what you're doing for us. Smile
Quote from Scawen :I do hope the new tyre physics can be released with the new graphics, otherwise I'll have to move a copy of the old physics into the new version. We are long past the point where the new graphical changes could be merged into the old version. Too much has changed.

Copying old physics into the new version is possible but it's not what I want to do.

At the moment I am trying to get the lighting to a reasonable state where it can be left for a while so i can sort out the tyre physics.

I love too this "No report". Very excited to hear this!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG