The online racing simulator
MG Championship Round 1 Sprint Movie
(15 posts, started )
I'm not downloading this at 10kb/s. Upload to some decent hosting .
Quote from bahrain :I'm not downloading this at 10kb/s. Upload to some decent hosting .

Get better internet, and while your at it get a new team that you dont get kicked out of:ices_rofl
#4 - filur
Quote from jamesrowe :Get better internet

It's actually a terrible host, 21kb/s here, about 2,5% of my bandwidth.
horrible host...
normally: 250 - 300 kb/s
now: 22...
bad host...but downloaded..
the FPS are a bit too low, and the footage seems a bit RAW, not edited...
I prefer the videos edited, and montaged
Slow download but got there in the end.

Im with squidhead on this one. Low FPS usualy due to fraps but in this case its the content. Its plain. I know its just showing you guys having a nice race but some different angles showing all different parts of the race would really set it off. Their are loads of oppertunitys imo in there, just need to grab them and use them.
RoCkBiGdAvE - exactly what I wanted to say... TONNS of opportunities...not used
As for hosting... just upload it to google video or youtube
Quote from squidhead :RoCkBiGdAvE - exactly what I wanted to say... TONNS of opportunities...not used

Glad i took the words outta your mouth for ya.
Quote from jamesrowe :Get better internet, and while your at it get a new team that you dont get kicked out of:ices_rofl

You really should learn to stfu, if you want to take this further and past the game, carry on, but i warn you, i know some nasty people online. I suggest you drop it...
Quote from bahrain :You really should learn to stfu, if you want to take this further and past the game, carry on, but i warn you, i know some nasty people online. I suggest you drop it...

illepall
Quote from bahrain :You really should learn to stfu, if you want to take this further and past the game, carry on, but i warn you, i know some nasty people online. I suggest you drop it...

Rightt.... where is your humour?
Il drop it if you stop trying to have ago on track
ANYWAY! moving back to the video...
That was my first proper movie so
And i will up load it to somewhere like youtube this morning

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG