The online racing simulator
Open Endurance Cup Four - Protests, Penalties & Appeals
Quote :Protests shall only be filed in the designated thread. Every team has the chance to file a protest against scoring, decisions or incidents. This has to happen until Tuesday 23:59 UTC after the event. Protests submitted after this deadline will be rejected.
A protest must contain information about the involved cars, the lap and/or the time in the session and a brief description of the incident.
All involved parties must only write one comment. Posts from uninvolved parties will be deleted.

Round (1, 2, 3 or 4):
Session of Incident (Qualifying*, Race):
Protestor's LFS Lap:
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):
Your Car number:
Protested Car number(s):
Brief description of incident
#2 - jkat
Round: 1
Session of Incident: Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 4
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):MPR 11.00-14.00 secs (EDIT: time given is 11s into the 4th lap of the participant - 4min58s in MPR)
Your Car number: 14
Protested Car number(s): 24
Approaching to T3 which is right hand turn before entering to pit or turning to oval section of the track, car #24 decides to shortcut the turn through sand and comes back to track almost sideways in font of my car #14. I had no time to react for the move so hit car #24 on the side and we both drifted outside the track and lost many positions. I was lucky to survive from that move with minimal damage and only couple of positions but of course your driving rhythm is lost for a while. It could have ended up much worse if car #24 would have returned just little later to the track. No major things happened now but wanted to report this move so car #24 driver would know these kinds of moves are a absolute no-go.
Round: 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 134
Timecode of Incident: 2:55:05.00
Your Car number: 04
Protested Car number: 15
Brief description of incident: The 15 is 20+ laps down . The 15 crashes into jueweb which means he is stopped on track, he then reverses into the racing line. We all pretty much manage to avoid him and we keep on going to the next corner, where i try to overtake him. I am fully alongside him when he turns into the side of me causing me to not be able to turn properly. This puts me and him into a wall, spinning me half way around. He then continues to apply pretty much full throttle into the side of my car pushing me along the track spinning me around even further.

This is just one of the many examples of dangerous driving from the number 15 during this race, this is just the incident that affected me the most.
I forgot to post the decision on the protest of round 1. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Quote from jkat :Round: 1
Protestor's LFS Lap: 4
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day):MPR 11.00-14.00 secs (EDIT: time given is 11s into the 4th lap of the participant - 4min58s in MPR)
Your Car number: 14
Protested Car number(s): 24
Approaching to T3 which is right hand turn before entering to pit or turning to oval section of the track, car #24 decides to shortcut the turn through sand and comes back to track almost sideways in font of my car #14. I had no time to react for the move so hit car #24 on the side and we both drifted outside the track and lost many positions. I was lucky to survive from that move with minimal damage and only couple of positions but of course your driving rhythm is lost for a while. It could have ended up much worse if car #24 would have returned just little later to the track. No major things happened now but wanted to report this move so car #24 driver would know these kinds of moves are a absolute no-go.

#24 drives behind #02 and #14. Due to the battle of the fellow two competitors, #24 has a better exit and a higher momentum on the approach of the following corner. Not breaking and having a flat angle towards the corner, he decides to cut the corner, breaking when the four tyres are back on the tarmac. Due to the dirt and the speed however, he cannot slow down the car enough and understeers across the path of #14, who took the corner regularly, and eventually makes contact.

This situation was completely avoidable by #24, there is no reason why #14 should expect someone to cut across.

#24 will be penelized with a post-race drive through penalty.

----------

Quote from k_badam :Round: 2
Protestor's LFS Lap: 134
Timecode of Incident: 2:55:05.00
Your Car number: 04
Protested Car number: 15
Brief description of incident: The 15 is 20+ laps down . The 15 crashes into jueweb which means he is stopped on track, he then reverses into the racing line. We all pretty much manage to avoid him and we keep on going to the next corner, where i try to overtake him. I am fully alongside him when he turns into the side of me causing me to not be able to turn properly. This puts me and him into a wall, spinning me half way around. He then continues to apply pretty much full throttle into the side of my car pushing me along the track spinning me around even further.

This is just one of the many examples of dangerous driving from the number 15 during this race, this is just the incident that affected me the most.

The scene starts with the initial accident between #05 and #15. After a poor exit from the previous corner, #05 can pull along, expecting to be let pass. After the contact the car ended up with its front in the barriers. Instead of waiting for a sufficient gap on the track, #15 directly reverses into the upcoming traffic, making contact with #11 and slowing the front cars of the group so far down, in the back of the group two cars collide and spin away. #15 accelerates towards the next corner and #04 pulls along and ahead. #15 again turns in making contact with #04 eventually spinning them around.

I want to remind you what the rules state about the blue flag:
Quote from TFalke55 :When receiving blue flags, one has to let the overtaking car pass in a timely fashion. However, this does not mean that the blue flagged car has to pull over in an instant. The faster participant must be patient and overtake the blue flagged competitor fair manner, without putting him/her at risk. Additionally, lapping manoeuvres should only be carried out at parts of the track, on which it is suitable to overtake a slower car (chicanes are not included on this list).

When the accidents happen, with #05 first and with #04 moments later, who protested this scene, #15 lacks any spatial awareness and turns in, while a car is on the inside. In both situations #15 should have left room to the overtaking car and let them pass, as these situations happened under blue flag it makes them more severe. Also recovering into traffic was unnecessary, if #15 waited for a few seconds, the group of cars would have passed and there would have been a good gap. After the race I noticed discussions about not respecting the yellow flag. In this situation this is not applicable, as the car causing the yellow flag actively drove into the track again.

Due to the sum of these incidents, #15 is penalized by the loss of 2 laps and the driver diogogalinho will be under probation for the rest of the season, meaning his whole stints will be reviewed, even if there was no protest. Furthermore, due to poor performance in the past two races, the team is required to fulfill the following requirements:
- additional 100 laps at Blackwood GP rev. (BL1r) with the GTR cars (FXR/FZR/XRR) recorded by LFSWorld
- fastest lap of 1:15.00 or faster on the OEC Server
These requirements have to be met by all competing drivers of the team #15 until the start of the qualifying session. That means if only two drivers meet both requirements, they are the only two who are permitted to compete in Round 3.

As of this post the drivers of team #15 have:
joaopaulopt: 9 laps -> a total of 109 laps required
diogogalinho: 0 laps -> a total of 100 laps required
Fl4vio360: 0 laps -> a total of 100 laps required
LuisM2: 3 laps -> a total of 103 laps required
SplendidModz1996: 0 laps -> a total of 100 laps required

Should Team #15 decide to not attend the next round, the requirements will be carried forward and adapted accordingly. Should diogogalinho not start for the team next round, his penalty will also be carried forward.
Round (1, 2, 3 or 4): 3
Session of Incident (Qualifying*, Race): Post Q

I would like to remind 08 wasn't only one that talked during closed chat, yet we had the worst of it even though i apologised about it.
Round (1, 2, 3 or 4): 3
Session of Incident (Qualifying*, Race): Race
Protestor's LFS Lap: 100 and on
Timecode of Incident (EITHER MPR time OR Time of Day): 2:01:20
Your Car number: 5 (wrong name, have had a power out bevore Race, and my driver name change wasnt saved in game, so driver HOR jueweb)
Protested Car number(s): 55 LR M.DUFFIN
Brief description of incident:
No incident, but ignoring blue flags vor several rounds, got no chance to pass, was blocked.
Actual I have no replay, so I cant say how many laps he ignored blue flag.
Due to the lack of an official replay yet, the protest window for Round 3 is extended until Friday 15 Mar 2019, 23:59 UTC.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG