The online racing simulator
LFS Crashes #8 NO MUSIC (Old LFS Championships and more)
Hey everyone,

It's been a long time since I stepped foot in here...

Recently I've been reworking old results from events I've hosted, purely for my statistics hobby. Smile

Between 2009 and 2013 I've (together with amazing people) hosted over 150 races/events/etc as Team Rock Racing in Live for Speed. A time of ups and downs, as I was going through an extremely rough period in my life. And people that didn't truelly knew me, probably thought I was some insane oddball, but that's what you get if you don't explain yourself... Smile

Anyways, whilst going through, over 240 replays in an old instance of LFS and creating a huge database of spreadsheets with results. Example here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F-Uq0wTIXN3rMSzOTV4qFulQf4nhFnQBD2ZZi89RODw/edit?usp=sharing

I also noticed there often was a race or event where crashes occurred, honest accidents in the heat of the moment.

I am slowely starting to record some of them. In my spare time beside my YouTube "job" and work for mCon esports. And I will turn them into more episodes of LFS Crashes.

Here is part 1 of the classic crashes series, being LFS Crashes #8 (no music added, like most of my YouTube videos) Smile

I hope you'll enjoy, feel free to leave a comment here or on YouTube, thanks! Smile

Cheers,
Walter / Rocky / cholover7
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :really nice video. but.. that ENB (i assume) it looks very odd to me. besides that i think its a great video. and yes. been awhile since i also seen you in lfs. wb.

Thanks Smile

Yeah I forgot to remove that old ENB mod before recording the first 10 clips and decided to leave it in, for this video atleast, not to have to redo the research and recordings. But thanks for reminding me, taking that ENB mod off right away!

And thanks for the welcome back. Smile

I'm not sure tho, if I will be driving again, but I surely will be recording more old footage purely to save them I guess.
#3 - rik97
Nice video. Got some good memories about those races and TRR. Smile
gg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG