The online racing simulator
Lol
(33 posts, started )
Quote from Shotglass :how about one starter each ?

I meant, if they are both connected to the same driveshaft, yet they can spin at different rates? Must be some sort of system involved, either gearing or clutches or something.

There was still a single gearbox IIRC.
there was a vid about some golf3 (?) with 2 engines too 1 in front 1 in the back (trunc)...

looked funny how he let his opponent get the headstart, and overtook him in preety short time..
Quote from micha1980de :there was a vid about some golf3 (?) with 2 engines too 1 in front 1 in the back (trunc)...

looked funny how he let his opponent get the headstart, and overtook him in preety short time..

Did it have two exhaust's coming out the back, just underneath the hatch/boot? Sky blue colour?

If so, its a mk2. I've seen it IRL at a VW trackday me an my old man went to a few years ago. Fast as Fcuk, sounds awesome too. They did a twin engined mk1 also.

Btw, heres a small video of the "Smartuki" on the track. http://www.flurl.com/uploaded/Smart_17422.html
Quote from Gabkicks :i've never seen that before

isnt that a slow quarter mile time for the 430? shouldnt it be in the 12 second range?

ever thought of driver skills?
#30 - Vain
In drag racing?
You're joking, aren't you?

Vain
Vain needs a visit to his local fishing shop for some better bait.
You have to floor it right at the start, not when you think you're losing, like in the Fast and the Furious

edit: Maybe the smart used Nawz
anyway i'd like to know how the smart would handle around the track...

Lol
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG