The online racing simulator
Lol
(33 posts, started )
Lol
#2 - tinyk
odd but funny

~*~*~*~tiny~*~*~*~
Hahahaha, awesome
All these people who spent £100,000's on a ferrari should of just bought a bike engined smart car.
lol thats good.
That smart does shift.
"lol"
#8 - Jakg
i was just thinking "Damn that Ferrari is loud, i can barely hear that weezy old smart" then i realised that noise WAS the Smart!
#9 - TiJay
Impressed.
LOL. That Ferrari driver had probably pretty pissed off face after that...
Hahahahaha, nice. Imagine that thing sitting at the lights and your boy racers in their little 1.2 fiesta pulls along side revving it up.....
Aahuahuaahuahua .. Really nice.
i've never seen that before

isnt that a slow quarter mile time for the 430? shouldnt it be in the 12 second range?
#14 - AJS
whatever so now its a fast mobile toilet still not a car
Quote from Gabkicks :i've never seen that before

isnt that a slow quarter mile time for the 430? shouldnt it be in the 12 second range?

it is...
infact I remember reading in a Car and Driver some time ago that they'll run 1/4 in the high 11's (some googling confirmed this - January 2005, Ferrari F430 1/4mi et of 11.7 at 123mph)

Oh, and hi Gabkicks.
I'd like to see the smart go round a corner, though.
Quote from Boundary Layer :it is...
infact I remember reading in a Car and Driver some time ago that they'll run 1/4 in the high 11's (some googling confirmed this - January 2005, Ferrari F430 1/4mi et of 11.7 at 123mph)

Oh, and hi Gabkicks.

hello
maybe the 430 driver had many assists on or something and that might explain the bad quarter mile time. maybe it was just a bad run
Quote from spookthehamster :I'd like to see the smart go round a corner, though.

It can do that... just not upright
ahh, my buddies over at z-cars im guessing(pc too slow to run anything lol) they put bike engines in everything, lol. also the guys who built the tiger racing twin zx9r engined westfield that tiff needell broke while setting a 0-60 time of 2.9 secs.

they are big in the mini world with their conversions too. can anyone say a 2 litre 320bhp twin engined mini
Nice vid.
Quote from v4forlife :twin zx9r engined westfield that tiff needell broke while setting a 0-60 time of 2.9 secs.

I saw that in the flesh, must have been 6 years ago now, was giving out rides to people at a Westfield enthusiasts meet that I was at, wearing slick tyres on public country roads. Sounded great though, you could hear it for miles.

I'm curious as to how they are able to start the two engines individually? And having two rev counters on the dash looked great.
Quote from Bob Smith :I'm curious as to how they are able to start the two engines individually? And having two rev counters on the dash looked great.

how about one starter each ?
Wasn't that the car where they took two 4-cylinder bike engines and joined them into a 2L V8?
no, they just stuck 2 in and had them working by them selves. had a gear changer split into 2 so you could change the gears of the engines individually. why?? i have no clue.
that's a pretty good time for a smart

Lol
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG