The online racing simulator
#1 Cyber Racing FZR
Miloš Miljković - Misko
Michal Kowalski - Blackman

reserve: Jiří Macháček - Jet_ CZE

#2 Cyber Racing UFR
Uroš Belak - casper88
Matic Grobin - Kramer008
Only Muroc racing don't have a driver line-up pls post or (if u do race) u will get a stop'n'penalty
Also teams don't forget tonight at 21:00 CEST it's the first qual sesion so be there the server info is the same as last race if u can't remember it join #1st|racing channel on irc and ask any of my teammates
the first qual sesion starts in 20 min
Grids are up in the first post

Cya all tomorow for the race don't be late
Racers u must respect the yellow line on pit exit and if u see a car behind that's racing alow it to go by, this is for safety and the well being of the race cuting of the yellow line will be penalised
team RDR is #31 not #32
Race starts in 30 min everyone
10 more minutes ppl i'm missing from the server both [XFR] cars, Ocrana and CRC
Official results will be up tonight or tomorow mornin, depends when we finish looking at some of the incidents
Fanatasticly organised league and I was glad to be a part of it but clearly some people need to be disciplined or something.

The amount of times guys were passing me in the stupidest places and slamming me into the wall was so noobish. Even some of the top teams their were doing the stupiest of things, The guy who was driving in the FZR for 1st team tried to get past me into the corner before split 1, he was barely up the inside and crashed me into the wall. This made me have to pit earlier than I needed to and call my team mate in unexpectedly.

So maybe it's the track that doesn't help with it's tight corners but there is no exuse for a car stopped at the side of the road to drive allmost straight accross the road infront of another, It was one of those XFR guys in a XFR, stopped before the pit lane on the right of the track, pulled out infront of me and I hit the rear of them, if that was a FZR or FXR there would've been a huge crash, no doubt about it.

All the way through those n1 guys were the same and i'm sure i'm not the only one who is pissed off with this.

A quick question too, when the yellow flag came out a FZR was just going past me, I was to bothered because he was faster anyway, but he crashed at the hairpin and was stopped and I went past, is it ok for him to come back and retake the position he had before he crashed?

On the plus side i'd like to thank all the GT1 guys who actually had patience and realised that stupily overtaking sector 1 ended up slower than waiting till the correct opportunity. It was actually a releif when people like Misko and the other guys at the top of their class, except a XFR guy who was wating for nothing, we were just treated as bollards for them to go round.
Well said bawbag...I agree some of the gt1 cars did bully a good bit and what some of them dont think about is that we are racing for places as well. Apart from that great race and looking forward to the next.
Quote from Bawbag :When the yellow flag came out a FZR was just going past me, I wasn't too bothered because he was faster anyway, but he crashed at the hairpin and was stopped and I went past, is it ok for him to come back and retake the position he had before he crashed?

I'd say no, if he was already going past when yellow was in, and had faster speed than you, he can pass. If someone spins on SC lap they have to line up last in the line. That is how I see it.
#39 - Vain
This race with its many disconnections showed a problem:
If a GT1 car disconnects and rejoins the GT2 cars do not recieve a blue flag. So, if you disconnect and rejoin, make the GT2 cars notice you by using the horn or driving right behind them so they see you in the mirror.
I was once taken by surprise when a GT1 car suddenly appeared at my side while I was entering a corner. I was close to another GT2 car and didn't notice him because of that. Luckily nothing happened as I noticed him just in time.
For your own safety, try to make the GT2 cars notice you when you disconnected and rejoined.

If there is going to be a second season I'd like to suggest to drive tracks like South City near the end of the season. That way everyone knows each other and the teams are more experienced in the GT1 vs GT2 matter.

About the race: It was a very interesting race. The pit strategy of the CRC team turned from a 2 stopper to a 4 stopper because we were involved in some accidents. It was a race full of tension and even close fighting. Well done everybody! :go:

Vain
Quote from Moonclaw :I'd say no, if he was already going past when yellow was in, and had faster speed than you, he can pass. If someone spins on SC lap they have to line up last in the line. That is how I see it.

I agree. An FXR and XFR crashed infront of me during the second period the Safety Car was out. Not long after I passed them the XFR came flying passed me, that baffled me. I don't understand why he passed as it's obvious my FXR is quicker. When the Safety Car went in he was still a little reluctant to let me pass, it took me several atempts to get passed him.

That was the only time a backmarker caused me problems. I'm a little worried I might have upset a few GT2 drivers though. While passing Kaspur I rolled at the tight hairpin. Also, I hit Vince while he was chasing my teammate, B11TME. I can imagine how bad that looked, I wasn't trying to take him out of the race. Sorry again.

Other than that, my race went quite well. My times were alittle random but I managed to put in some good times aswell though. I would like to say I'm looking forward to the next race, but I'm not. The FXR's are going to get slaughtered!
Quote from Moonclaw :I'd say no, if he was already going past when yellow was in, and had faster speed than you, he can pass. If someone spins on SC lap they have to line up last in the line. That is how I see it.

The question wasn't if he was aloud to go past as the yellow flag had just been shown (Well the blue flag was on my screen, then as soon as he was past the yellow showed, So I guess it was their before he went past) The question was if he was aloud to take his position after he crashed.

I saw the replay and I couldn't help but give a little chuckle when Misko spun behind the SC, but the situation with this guy was the same, he went off and was against the wall, when he rejoined he tore past me on the straight before I cought the SC.

I completely disagree with what happend with the XFR that Scoop pushed back to the pits, he had crashed and his car wouldn't move, if you crash you crash in my opinion and should there for get a DNF.

I attatched a few pics of some of the accidents and these were just the ones that I noticed, there was loads more but this just illustrates the silly moves that people were trying to pull off.

Ps, H. Priiste or whatever his name was, had just been disconnected from the server and wasn't actually racing someone, he was about 100 laps behind at the time he put me off. Great sportsmanship.
Attached files
LFS GT pic.zip - 1.3 MB - 218 views
LFS GT Pic 2.zip - 1.4 MB - 179 views
The track was against us because it was very tight and ppl were still not 100% used to the way u deal with slower cars i think that in 2 weeks at kyoto long everything will be a lot better, i was expecting more incidents but all the small runings between Gt1 cars and GT2 are racing incidents.
First of all, I was glad that I could participate in such a good race, with a lot of very good people. Everyone, you were driving amazing, and at that pace for 3 hours! Second, I want to apologize for my driving. I might have passed some gt2 cars at the wrong place, but I hope that I haven't wrecked anyone. Early in the race, i forgot to obey the yellow line rule, resulting in drive-throughpenalty's for me. I am very sorry if I have spoilt someone's fun this night. I am new to long endurance races, I guess i have to practice a little bit more

Erik
Tough race, lotsa walls
Our speed wasn't anything to write home about but somehow we ended with a rather nice endresult. Good race, and good driving from all the participants too

Scoop, any news on the "yellow-line" thingy ?
I
hrtburnout - u are suspended from the next event this just a warning u can come back from round 4 on and i hope u clean up youre act, i got nothing against u don't take it personal

II
Michel and to all this is just to make it clear we did say that cuting yellow line will be penalised but we did allow cuting of the yellow line with half of the car this is to prevent giving a DT to ppl that went a little over without realising and then got back in we gave DT only to the ppl who cut with all 4 wheels.
BUT we are gona keep this rule about not crossing the yellow line in the rest of the 4 events and this time no more tolerence, 1 small touch of the line and it's a DT this is a warning to all the drivers to watch out
@ Scoop, that's cool, I'm calm now I was really in a bad mood this noon. I accept the penalty given, I have learnt from this race, and I promise you that it will not happen again
Has been an interesting race with the safety car situations. I was really looking forward to it just to see what would happen =)

Had some good fights around the track, was unfortunatly hit on a crashing XFR which made us pit once more and had a minor incident with an FXR which just came out of the pits. Apart from those moments i didnt really had the same problems with other drivers as some of you had. Most GT1 drivers were pretty patient and its allways a compromise for both racers.

Looking forward to next race
For sure this was an interesting race. I realized it would be hard to avoid crashes on this track.
Despite on that I think, after watching the replay (I never raced myself), I must say it went on surprisingly well. At least when I followed the 62 XFR-car in 4x time speed ...

As kaspur said, it takes two to a tango ...

Congrats Cyber to that GT1 class victory and Team Ocrana for that GT2 victory!!
was a very good race loved it:goodvibeswas close racing in the gt2 (NAIL BITEING STUFF)
reguarding the saftey car could you maybe look into the lead cars being allowed to pass to get back into race formation?? coz i had 5-6 laps of getting from the back of the pack, with one guys not letting me thou for 3 laps would of made closer racing for the top gt1 places i think
anyhow still was still fun to race excellent stuff thx guys
well done all and grats to the winners
NICE 1 ITEK + bawbag :headbang:

EDIT nice one [itek] top of gt1... lets hold off cyber guys:P
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG