The online racing simulator
endurance racing?
(4 posts, started )
endurance racing?
i think it would be a good idea to do another endurance race. only i recon it would be a good idea for LFS to make a one off update for one track with a few of the gtr cars with a time cycle(so it turns dark), weather system, and the lights do something. plus that might even develop the game further and one day they add this to all cars and tracks and release it as an official update.
#2 - Sobis
That's quite a feat you're asking Big grin
#3 - lucaf
sounds like AC Competizione?
Quote from JohnT2005 :i think it would be a good idea to do another endurance race.

That's something for the league subsection.
Quote from JohnT2005 :only i recon it would be a good idea for LFS to make a one off update for one track with a few of the gtr cars with a time cycle(so it turns dark), weather system, and the lights do something. plus that might even develop the game further and one day they add this to all cars and tracks and release it as an official update.

That's something for the improvement suggestion subsection.

Anyways that's really some major update you are suggesting there, even if it is restricted to one track. Just a bit speculative one could understand the improvements of the lighting system published in the progress reports to be enabling a day-night-cycle in the future. But before a weather system comes into existence a dynamic track system should be in place to emulate different grip levels on different parts on the tarmac imho.

endurance racing?
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG