The online racing simulator
Will there be any "Trailer" of the new version? :)
Hello everyone Smile
I would like to know if there will be any Trailer soon to the same test version of the new version, anxiety is so much that I would see even more than the photos: D
Keep up the great work that is making you increasingly fall in love with LFS <3
I'm with you as I also want to race with trailers!
#4 - Ped7g
Here is one LFS trailer:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/86167031@N00/4701081156

although it doesn't seem to be race-able, but maybe Scawen will fix that later, in next new-car patch. Smile

(while doing fun, I believe from marketing/PR point of view the devs should probably create few (not just one) trailers, but probably lot more closer to the release date, for unknown games the announcement "sweet spot" seems to be about 3 to 6 months before release, with LFS being known I think this rule is not applicable directly, maybe more like 1-3 weeks applicable in this case. And if it would be more than a week, I would probably reignite the thing every 3-4 days, i.e. at least two-three trailers and some press release announcement in between, etc... I'm not PR guru, just SW programmer, but this is based on my limited experience and knowledge)

(Evolution_R: that's just one car, but the next patch is somewhat bigger! Better. Higher (HW requirements)! And overall more fluffy, crispy, and leaving better taste... you will see Smile )
Quote from Ped7g :Here is one LFS trailer:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/86167031@N00/4701081156

although it doesn't seem to be race-able, but maybe Scawen will fix that later, in next new-car patch. Smile

(while doing fun, I believe from marketing/PR point of view the devs should probably create few (not just one) trailers, but probably lot more closer to the release date, for unknown games the announcement "sweet spot" seems to be about 3 to 6 months before release, with LFS being known I think this rule is not applicable directly, maybe more like 1-3 weeks applicable in this case. And if it would be more than a week, I would probably reignite the thing every 3-4 days, i.e. at least two-three trailers and some press release announcement in between, etc... I'm not PR guru, just SW programmer, but this is based on my limited experience and knowledge)

(Evolution_R: that's just one car, but the next patch is somewhat bigger! Better. Higher (HW requirements)! And overall more fluffy, crispy, and leaving better taste... you will see Smile )

Some photos you can not see.
Best thing are videos, and even to propagate LFS promote themselves more.
I think this is missing a lot Smile
How they did for FBM and for Sirocco could do now for new updates
I'm sure it spread more ^_^
just because of some shadow updates and minor track changes? people hyping products too much nowadays
#7 - asyed
Trailer
Heres a trailer, but not sure its on latest version
Attached images
Untitled.png
Quote from The_Great :...people hyping products too much nowadays

This is not a product! It is passion, love and dedication! Heart LFS
Quote from The_Great :just because of some shadow updates and minor track changes? people hyping products too much nowadays

It's not just because of graphics, it's a better way of promoting work.
You can have more sense of the game you have in your hands.
Quote from The_Great :just because of some shadow updates and minor track changes? people hyping products too much nowadays

Y'know, there are somethings you can find in the actual patch notes rather than just glazing over the screenshots,
I run latest public version of LFS in my trailer.

I still need to put LFS logos and screen shots on the trailer, I was waiting for new version of graphics though Wink

I would like to have an official video for LFS running on a loop an a spare monitor in trailer though.
Quote from Evolution_R :This is not a product! It is passion, love and dedication! Heart LFS

I can see and understand your point there.

But I agree, hype is too mainstream.
Quote from SimulatorRental.com :I run latest public version of LFS in my trailer.

I still need to put LFS logos and screen shots on the trailer, I was waiting for new version of graphics though Wink

I would like to have an official video for LFS running on a loop an a spare monitor in trailer though.

top <3

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG