The online racing simulator
Quote from benjamin.torres :it would be nice cause LFS multiplayer is dead as ****

what are your expectations for an enjoyable multiplayer? Full servers? Just for later realize that they are full of kids crashing anything that moves? I am just curious, does there exist any simulator having full online servers with high quality racing? Free of noobs making donuts on start lane? Big grin
Quote from lucaf :the worst thing for LFS developer is a player who after 15 years has not contributed a penny for them

The worst thing for small-minded person is a fact that 1 user can own multiple accounts.

Very sorry for multiplying your comment by zero.
The worst thing for big-minded lincenced account user is his tendency to hide behind demo account.
Looking
Big grin Big grin
Quote from lucaf :what are your expectations for an enjoyable multiplayer? Full servers? Just for later realize that they are full of kids crashing anything that moves? I am just curious, does there exist any simulator having full online servers with high quality racing? Free of noobs making donuts on start lane? Big grin

Pretty sure this game is called LFS not Wreckfest
Better than empty grids anyway
Quote from RC-Maus :Fortnite isn't on steam and look how many play fortnite Wave

Are completely different games
You can not compare Fortnite with LiveForSpeed!
I happen to get an idea from the LFS developers, Steam pays a big tax (I think) and it gets more profitable for both them and for those who are going to buy it here.
If it's not right, ask me to correct myself because I do not know if I'm Smile

Live for speed on steam maybe? yeah, i know there was a thread like this...
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG