The online racing simulator
XRGT Car skin
(11 posts, started )
XRGT Car skin
I recently started watching Jacksepticeyes' series of PAPERS,PLEASE and I got the game and it's really good and I was wondering if someone can make a car skin from the gameplease????
people don't really like using copyright images and stuff on skins. well i don't and i'm sure other skinners would prefer making you real unique skins as oppose to these other game stuff, well i do.

if this was a request for you own skin i would've been glad to do one for you but i'm not a fan of replicating or using content from other games, but maybe there is someone who will do it for you.
Quote from MKRYDR :people don't really like using copyright images and stuff on skins.

It happens all the time, and it really only becomes a problem if people are trying to make money from other people's intellectual property. I don't think anyone has ever said no to free advertising...
#4 - BeNoM
Quote from MKRYDR :people don't really like using copyright images and stuff on skins.

Most of the skins posted on this forum contain copyrighted imagery.
Glory to Arstotzka!

Attached images
XRG_Arstotzka.jpg
thankyou!!!!!!!!!!
Everytime I use the skin it says that it can't find it on the lfs net. what does that mean?
It has to be uploaded to LFSW for it to be seen online.
ok
I uploaded it cuz it looks Awesome!
thanks!!!!

XRGT Car skin
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG