The online racing simulator
I received triplehead2go!!!!
(13 posts, started )
I'm an old S1 licensed racer (now S2...) , I received yesterday my new triplehead2go from Matrox. Works fine with LFS, at 3840*1024 with three monitors. I'm very happy...

(I ordered also a new graphics card... :-( my old nvidia 5700LE can only give me 20 fps... )

Excelent product.
#2 - ORION
congratulations
please show some pictures
Send me one too, if you've got the money
j/k Post some pictures if you like
two pictures...
Attached images
image1.JPG
Imagen 003.jpg
#5 - SamH
How's the frames per second? Is there any visible lag between actions and effects? What's your assessment? I'm very close to buying one of these, but I don't want to suffer FPS performance voluntarily.

... when you can drag yourself away from racing in LFS, that is

[EDIT] I really need to get more sleep or something. I meant.. is 20fps SLOWER than before, and if so by how much?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#6 - SamH
Yep, must learn to engage brain before posting replies. Force of habit! :-x

It does look scrummy. Expensive though.. triple-head, new graphics card, extra monitor, new desk, new house to fit it in, detatched rather than semi to stop annoying the neighbours.. no small investment!
Hmm, that looks so cool. Though I wouldn't zoom in so far, it seems to be a waste of the three display if you don't make use of the extra viewing area. But that's just me.
Yeah, could we please maybe see what it looks like with a really wide FOV? Anything higher than 90
I have a P4 2.3 with 768 Mb RAM and nvidia 5700LE with 128Mb graphics card. All graphic options enabled, Antialiasing 8x, Anisotropic 8x and 16bpp color mode and 3840 x 1024 it runs around 20 fps. I ordered a new graphics card (nvidia 6800 with 512 Mb and I think that new FPS about 30-40 ...) But you can adjust quality setting for more performance.

And you have 3840 x 1024 pixels, you can adjust zoom obviously at your preference, no problem with this, I have a 45" diagonal and is very inmersive .
New test with a nvidia 5900 XT (gift of my brother ) with 128 Mb at 3840x1024x16 about 40 fps, and 3840x1024x16 about 30 fps (Anisotropic 8x and Antialiasing 8x and Hight quality selector in nvidia driver).

Excelent results .
#11 - Jakg
hmmm, i might give this a go with the three crts i have, got any tips?
#12 - Jakg
ok, 3 monitors in, one is a flat screen in a little cubicle, two crts (with massive bezels ), but how do i enable non-square displays?
Kick it up a notch

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG