The online racing simulator
InSim Help
(3 posts, started )
InSim Help
Hello!

I came across this great program (http://www.simracing-tools.de/simtools/) but it does not work with LFS.

I am only trying to get the button box to work. Thats all I need

It is java so in theory I could turn it into an InSim program with outgauge etc etc.

The only problem is...I have no clue how to code InSim programs or Java itself.

If someone could help me that would be a massive help!!!

-Dylan
1: you've posted this thread in 3 different sections
2: you're a demo user... I'm pretty sure you won't get much help unless you buy the game.

Edit:

I personally am not against helping demo users, I just don't have experience with InSim that much...

And I know from experience that the licensed users of this forum act quite rudely towards demo users that ask for stuff. I'm not saying they don't have their reasons, because of how many people crack the game, but that doesn't dismiss behavior.. Good luck finding much help on this forum...

Edit again:

Something like that existed once upon a time... It was called "LFS Companion". The support for that mod has ceased and it does not work with current versions Frown

Edit 3:

seeing as you are obviously a cracked user, I'd run far and fast... You're about to get a flame war from the users..

Also wtf: FBM @ BL1 0:50.75 Tue 20 Mar 2018, 4:48
If you would like help, please only ask once.

I have moved this thread to the programmer section and I have deleted the 3 duplicates.

I doubt that you will be able to convert a program if you don't know how to code InSim or Java. I think you should try to read up on them if you are interested, otherwise you are really just asking other people to do it for you.

InSim Help
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG