The online racing simulator
G27 or G29
(5 posts, started )
G27 or G29
Ok so I currently have a ThrustMaster 458 Italia. I've been getting into drifting with this wheel, but I've thrown it around alot because of the 100 degrees lock and it's making a clicking noise. I'm taking this opportunity to get a new wheel. I've had my eyes on a G27 for £80, and a G29 with shifter for £120. Which one should I go for. Thanks for any response Smile
#2 - troy
They are almost the same wheel. Personally I'd go for the 27, it has less of a "toy" look in my opinion and if you can get it cheaper, all the better.
The G27 also comes with the H shifter which is a 'give us more $$money$$' option with the G29. Save yourself NZD $ 78.1768 to get at least as good a wheel.
#4 - rik97
For myself the G29 was the better choice because I don't need a H-shifter and a new G29 was almost the same price as a old G27. The wheels are both good but the G29 has more buttons on the wheel.

So it depends on your own choice which one you want.
Quote from rik97 :For myself the G29 was the better choice because I don't need a H-shifter and a new G29 was almost the same price as a old G27. The wheels are both good but the G29 has more buttons on the wheel.

So it depends on your own choice which one you want.

you lose the buttons on the H-SHIFTER though

G27 or G29
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG