The online racing simulator
hercules 9000/all in one wonder problem
ok, my video card has s-video output, it works on my t.v. but only in black/white contrast.no colors
it worked with colours, but i had to reinstall xp because i had a huge virus..
i have the all-in-one-wonder drivers and the microsoft video card drivers.
when it worked with colors, i had other video drivers but i don't have the cd anymore. any help?
Have you tried turning it off, leaving it for ten minutes, then turning it on again?
ill try
#4 - filur
You probably need to switch the output to the correct standard, PAL, NTSC etc.
well, i redecorated my desk, and now i connected the cable from tv to pc, and still black and white...
now waiting 10 min
and see what happens
You can't just wait for it to fix itself. Switch to PAL, and you'll be seing the world in color again
PAL?
is that like a setup thing for a television??
hmm if so, let me search for the official remote controller, with the 1 i have now it aint gonna work
ok, found the controller, now how do i set this to PAL?
under what "menu" should this be?
HAHAHAHA
found a cd with the drivers!!!
and guess!!! i got colors!!!!
and verry sharp!!
now lats plays lfs!!! w00t!
Do you have a better than the average TV? I very much prefer playing LFS on my TV instead of my monitor, but it's almost impossible to read ingame text at any resolution. Mine is a 27" CRT.
hehe,
no i have a kinda "bad" tv...
when i play lfs on my tv the picture is not so sharp..even if i adjust it...
and i have lag.got another cable, a better1 so ill try with that one.
when i play a movei on my pc and play it on the tv its verry sharp picture.
Probably because PC-games are designed to run on monitors where pixels are very sharp, and movies are designed to be displayed on various sources where pixels are more or less blurry. LFS has a setting for message size somewhere, only affects the chat messages iirc but atleast you could try maxing that if you can't read the chat on the TV.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG