The online racing simulator
D-SiS: Aston '60s Grand Prix
(17 posts, started )
Someone said "Aston Oval" yesterday at RTFR XL. Although it's not quite an oval, I revived and adapted my little bowl script and figured out my idea would work a little like 60's Monza. That's why I added a few hay bales here and there... Big grin

No picture / video this time, you gotta try...
  • pretty quick track
  • works well with LX6 (the most vintage car in LFS, needs slightly more ride height) or FZ5
  • even works with BF1 :-D
Beta as usual, I would particularly like to
  • smoothen the typical entry/exit lines with appropriate concrete ramps
  • build some concrete buildings close to the track (to get some 60's Spa feeling)
Note updated version at https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1933182#post1933182 !
Attached files
AS3X_60s-gp.lyt - 7.8 KB - 490 views
Interesting!!! ( For me, obviously )

EDIT: Excellent! If you are not willing to make any further progress of this, I will overhaul T1 then Tongue
Glad you like it Smile sure, go ahead, I'm curious what you will do to T1 xD
Quote from versis :Glad you like it Smile sure, go ahead, I'm curious what you will do to T1 xD

I will start as soon as I ( or we ) manage to make Flat Out! server working again. Well, it basically already works, but certain aspects requires update first, also few other things as well Tongue
Cool, take your time Smile in the meantime I fixed a few issues and added scenery Petals so your additions will be limited to ~350 objects Tongue
Attached files
AS3X_60s-gp-v2.lyt - 13.7 KB - 463 views
Quote from versis :Cool, take your time Smile in the meantime I fixed a few issues and added scenery Petals so your additions will be limited to ~350 objects Tongue

It's game over then Tongue
#7 - Racon
C'mon, one eeensy weeensy little screenshot? I'm at work so I can't load it up Big grin
Quote from Racon :C'mon, one eeensy weeensy little screenshot? I'm at work so I can't load it up Big grin

lul, 1 sec

EDIT: here
Attached images
lfs_00000016.jpg
lfs_00000017.jpg
lfs_00000018.jpg
lfs_00000019.jpg
lfs_00000020.jpg
lfs_00000021.jpg
lfs_00000022.jpg
lfs_00000023.jpg
lfs_00000024.jpg
lfs_00000025.jpg
lfs_00000026.jpg
lfs_00000027.jpg
lfs_00000028.jpg
lfs_00000029.jpg
#9 - Racon
Looking good versis, very nice scenery to buzz Smile

Thanks UM, above and beyond the call of duty, much appreciated Wink
Okay, I managed to do something for T1, but it isn't full banked section, more like banked outskirt.
Please post, I'm curious Smile
Quote from versis :Please post, I'm curious Smile

No, sucks, I will rebuild it first. Takes up approximately 4 work hours.
@UM
Lower the side walls mate, this looks like the euro tunnel to France Tongue
Lower it to somewhat Monza banking style of height, would be correct to the time then
Quote from MicroSpecV :@UM
Lower the side walls mate, this looks like the euro tunnel to France Tongue
Lower it to somewhat Monza banking style of height, would be correct to the time then

Check on google: italian job rooftop track

Sure, walls are not really like that, but those are high as well.
Whoa, somehow I missed your update! Looks neat, though the entry is a bit too rough right now. I'll try to add a few more ramps in there eventually. Haven't seen the movie yet, but looks interesting indeed Smile
Quote from versis :Whoa, somehow I missed your update! Looks neat, though the entry is a bit too rough right now. I'll try to add a few more ramps in there eventually. Haven't seen the movie yet, but looks interesting indeed Smile

Well, I was thinking perhaps I would go into that, but please do so! I appreciate it

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG