The online racing simulator
#1 - lucaf
Hotlapping mode and track selection
I wish in the track selection of hotlapping mode by default no layout is selected. Now if you have saved layouts, there is by default the first layout in the list selected.

While you mostly (?) do hotlaps for uploading them in lfsworld, its nonsense to use layout - you can't then upload them in lfsworld. Its also frustrating to record a good hotlap, then get error message from lfsworld because you had layout loaded (and you didnt notice it while selecting track).
agree Thumbs up
Quote from lucaf :I wish in the track selection of hotlapping mode by default no layout is selected. Now if you have saved layouts, there is by default the first layout in the list selected.

While you mostly (?) do hotlaps for uploading them in lfsworld, its nonsense to use layout - you can't then upload them in lfsworld. Its also frustrating to record a good hotlap, then get error message from lfsworld because you had layout loaded (and you didnt notice it while selecting track).

I give +1 for that, but however, I do notice if layout is loaded or not, it also even gives a message of it ( Not LFSW track ).

I get missed in point where I actually select hotlapping mode and not single player, HAH!
#4 - lucaf
This is useful feature in server mode, but not so much in client mode I think

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG