The online racing simulator
Fresh suggestion!
(8 posts, started )
Fresh suggestion!
Iv'e always wondered why LFS is only on and offline, When i first got the game i assumed it had another option of play like Lan, that would be a awesome feature to add to LFS it would help for offline fun because the AI are only fun in the start until they can no longer catch you, Plus it would help for making trailers and other LFS related content.

I noticed it was not listed as a suggestion so i'm assuming no one suggested it, or it was not seen as a valid suggestion. I'm hoping its the first one.

The idea came to me when i was recording footage of racing and drifting and was disturbed by other drivers who insisted on crashing into or hanging within the FOV.

Hopefully this suggestion is accepted, Thanks for reading!
AFAIK there is already a LAN option, when you create a server you can choose between local-network-hidden.

LAN/LOCAL - Your host will not connect to the master server. Guests can connect by clicking on "Join Specific Host", selecting the "local network" option and typing in the IP address of your computer.

NETWORK/INTERNET - Explains by itself.

HIDDEN - Your host will connect to the master server but will not appear on the List of Hosts. Guests may connect to your host by clicking on "Join Specific Host", selecting the "Internet" option and typing in your host's name.

More info here: https://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Hosting

Plus you can set a password on these 3 to avoid unwanted people to join.

It should be that, unless I understood something different lol.
Local Lan games work just fine.

Although I forget how many licenses you need for how many players...

I think 1 LFS license will allow one other player on the lan?
Attached images
DET_AW_02.jpg
Theoretically you need just 1 licence - just for unlocking.
Basically if you have a home network with 3 PCs,you can unlock them with your licence and race in LAN against 2 other pals. But only one of these PCs can connect to master server for online mode.
Quote from SimulatorRental.com :Local Lan games work just fine.

Although I forget how many licenses you need for how many players...

I think 1 LFS license will allow one other player on the lan?

Is there anybody winning in that picture?! Lowest pos I can see is 2nd o_o
Quote from Huskii :Is there anybody winning in that picture?! Lowest pos I can see is 2nd o_o

The leader seems to be an AI, judging from the position list. It seems like it says "AI 1" in first place.
At events where I charge $ everyone is new and crashing and restarting in the pits. So, I have to have at least 1 AI car in the race, so I can say the race is over, and start the next race.
I guess i thought it was not because when i tried it had no response, though that was back when i wan a demo user

Fresh suggestion!
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG