The online racing simulator
How do you get glove and suit skins?
title
By replacing according files in lfs\data\pic folder. Downside - it's client side only,noone will see your custom suits and others might wear your replaced custom suits.
Quote from Eclipsed :By replacing according files in lfs\data\pic folder. Downside - it's client side only,noone will see your custom suits and others might wear your replaced custom suits.

I don't understand what you said, what I did is I put the glove skin in and put the default one into the data folder. All I see is no glove texture.
You'll need to save your custom skin as a DDS file, as there's no auto-conversion like there is for car and helmet skins. You may need to track down a DDS plugin for your painting software, as it's not a standard file format for most people outside the game development world...

Then you need to rename your file so it has the same name as one of the existing skin files, and then replace/overwrite the default file in the data folder with your new skin.

You'll need to distribute that same DDS to anyone else that you want to be able to see your suit/gloves - team-members, etc.

Don't forget to backup the original LFS textures before you go overwriting them, just in case you need to go back

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG