The online racing simulator
Gravity Drive Team Skin
(21 posts, started )
Gravity Drive Team Skin
Gravity drive Is looking for a skinner to make the team a new skin
If you play on TC we are willing to pay some TC money Reply if you are intersted
Thankyou
i would be willing to help, Few questions,

>What are the colors?
>For which cars?
>do you have a idea of what it should look like(more or less)
>do you have a link to the styles you like?
>how much you willing to pay?Big grin
Quote from MKRYDR :i would be willing to help, Few questions,

>What are the colors?
>For which cars?
>do you have a idea of what it should look like(more or less)
>do you have a link to the styles you like?
>how much you willing to pay?Big grin

i will get back with you very shortly let me ask team.Thumbs up
file:///C:/Users/Amanda/Desktop/XRT_GD_Cruise2.jpg

that is our previos skin
>one thing for the skin would be to tell the members and admins apart like for example on that previos skin evreything that i yellow ther would be red for admins it dosnt have to be a very big diffrence or feture just have it there if you can.
>idk about the rest of the team but i personaly like really bright and skins that really set us apart from evreyone else.
>one more cool little feture would be have each persons name on their car for example mabey put their name above the door or something so for example for me you would type GD.TOM for me but the dot would be in middle and yellow. so just put GD. then put a name there then save that and put a new name in same spot.
>1 thing i personally like is the sponsers on the hood of out previos skin so if something like that could be some were on the car that would be great.
And lets start with the XRT then if we like the skin well have you put it on other cars
>Let me check with owner on price so i will get that to you asap and i will probly put you in touch with owner via discord or somethin.
Smile
Here's a good ref I'm thinking for y'all: https://i.redd.it/evpz6ns3n1fz.png

I dont get to drive anymore so I only ask that I get to livestream designing the car (s). If y'all have a team logo, that would help. If not, I can make one. If i made one it would be the moon transitioning to a tire with the words: Gravity Drive arched on top & below in a circle style on the hood.

Either a picture or a list on the sponsors on your previous cars would be helpful, but I've worked with less before. Just let me know what you think, or we can turn this into a competition (which i love a challenge).
Quote from DatBoiTom :file:///C:/Users/Amanda/Desktop/XRT_GD_Cruise2.jpg

You need to upload file to some online host,this is root from your pc..
Oh, hi Amanda!
-
(DatBoiTom) DELETED by DatBoiTom : dumb
Quote from Texpelt88 :Here's a good ref I'm thinking for y'all: https://i.redd.it/evpz6ns3n1fz.png

I dont get to drive anymore so I only ask that I get to livestream designing the car (s). If y'all have a team logo, that would help. If not, I can make one. If i made one it would be the moon transitioning to a tire with the words: Gravity Drive arched on top & below in a circle style on the hood.

Either a picture or a list on the sponsors on your previous cars would be helpful, but I've worked with less before. Just let me know what you think, or we can turn this into a competition (which i love a challenge).

ya lets turn this into a compasition anyone can submit a XRT skin winner gets the job
witch involves moneyThumbs up GOOD LUCKKK
ALSO IF YOU HAVE DISCORD AND ARE INTERSTED POST IT HERRE
Quote from DatBoiTom :
witch involves money

Virtual money on a server which I cannot access. Truthfully, it's for bragging rights.
Quote from Texpelt88 :Virtual money on a server which I cannot access. Truthfully, it's for bragging rights.

xd
Quote from DatBoiTom :witch involves money

where money is NOT involved?? now i need hgh because of health issues and hgh reviews costs me lots of money. not talking about hgh itself. everything is with money.
The XRT_PiYel is based off the original concept with the _PiBlu and the _BLuYe as alternatives. Sponsors were not given to us, so my viewers decided on the B-Post sposnsors and 2 others. If any changes need to be made, just let me know.

-Th Design The Best... Is... HERE
Attached images
XRT_GD_BluYe.png
XRT_GD_PiBlu.png
XRT_GD_PiYe.png
thx man i wasnt able to make the livestream but im watching it as as video this is lit hope to do more work with you in the future
May I get some gameplay shots for my portfolio?
so those colors work?

EDIT:I would need time as i am on a tight schedule, i have so much to do and not enough time to do it all, i havent played LFS in weeks and it could be longer, its not easy when you are in charge of getting things done a.s.a.p, i'll still take a swing at the new design for your team assuming you havent chosen that one.
As far as colors, I chose "Highlighter" colors. I have a full time job & about to start my last semester of college. You havent played LfS in weeks, I havent played in years. And when you are in charge of multiple projects, I make time for everybody to the best of my ability, myself included.

If I insulted you, I'm sorry. But DatBoiTom didnt give us a due date, I simply think the "i havent played" has nothing to do with the ability or time to paint. I've told my viewers that if I have time to make something, it's my freedom.

This paint scheme meant more to me than it probably ever does to anybody on the Gravity Drive team. Because LfS is my roots and my origin to what I do today. Soon I'll be opening up a forum so more people can ask for cars. So I think you need to do what you feel is best. But do not complain about time if no due date was given.
xd
#beef
ok texpelt88 i was simply saying that i could not do it right now, meaning that if in the near future, GD will still be accepting designs i would be glad to design the new look, simple, i only mentioned that i don't have enough time at the moment because i don't, if i could make time don't you think i would for LFS and to help members of the community?

I designed B2R's latest skin for every car in LFS when i had time, and i did it free of charge. Same with the replicas i made, which i made simply because people where asking where can they find it, that's why the XFR Scavier skin from the LFS loading menu is now a skin you can use.

and if GD finds a skin they like and are going to use then the request will be over, so there is a due date its just not a fixed one.

EDIT: and i was asking tom if those colors are more or less what he meant when he said "bright colors"
ya kinda but its really up to you about the colors
but for the moment texpelts skins our waht im using at least but the team will also consider your skin.
Texpelt, i have a few pointers for you here, i am by no means an expert skinner but that looks like a very quickly put together skin, without much thought put into it.

Your funny lines look like they have been slapped on there without much consideration of how they look, your logos have not been stretched making them looking quite wonky and some of them just really don't work on there. The rear wing in white does not fit with the colourfulness of the rest of the skin. It almost looks like you put together a skin without even using the viewer...

@K_badam. 1st, great to see you bud, how've ya been?
2nd, White spoiler is made for sponsor / my logo reason, but it's a good point.
3rd, you're right about not using the viewer. In fact, look in the video (upper left hand corner), and you'll see why it's not that I don't want to use the viewer. But sadly, I can't use the viewer.
4th, it's one of the reasons I asked @DatBoiTom to send some photos so that I can make the proper adjustments.

Not upset, can't be with k_badam used to be teammates. And I'm not trying to make excuses, it's an explanation that I sadly have to restate everytime I make paint schemes.
-
(MKRYDR) DELETED by MKRYDR

Gravity Drive Team Skin
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG