The online racing simulator
Getting banned in folkrace server
I admit I got annoyed because I got banned from that server because some other guys did crash to each other, while me driving cleanly. I got also banned because... well, no reason lol.

Have been in that server before with some good racing, seems not anymore possible. But it is not the server's fault or anybody else, just administration in that server getting butt hurt by someone poor racer making too harsh contact, making a result several racer being banned, and yet still quality there is not increased.

Funny, so... any good rallycross servers?

EDIT: Sorry, no .mpr because I already entered to another server, so no temp.mpr available. Let the fame speak instead of.

EDIT: I know Finnish rally server, but instead of doing point-to-point, I would like to see to do some laps.
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :AA Rallycross ? usually its not having many people on it, but if you go there and wait, someone might join in time.(thats my experience anyways) just a suggestion Smile

+1 because yes

But mhm, we are indeed an option. Just that with the demo servers... you get the same problem really. Plus the pickup is slow on the servers, especially rallyx these days (funny that rallyx was like the most active at the start of this year). Wait a while and you should get a few more drivers.
Or, join the FBM servers in the meantime... if that's your thing UM Rofl
Quote from MicroSpecV :+1 because yes

But mhm, we are indeed an option. Just that with the demo servers... you get the same problem really. Plus the pickup is slow on the servers, especially rallyx these days (funny that rallyx was like the most active at the start of this year). Wait a while and you should get a few more drivers.
Or, join the FBM servers in the meantime... if that's your thing UM Rofl

No, Rallycross or full throttle seems to be the thing for me, or racing with layouts.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG