The online racing simulator
People keep being annoying
(12 posts, started )
It would be really good that people go each other in the game.The reason being is in the most of the servers i join i encounter with people that hit you for no reason and get you mad.I really dont like people like this and i am sure other people dont like it either
This is suggestions section for LFS developers - suggestions about the software. They cannot fix idiocy in the world wide web.
Unless you suggest inbuilt IQ test everyone must pass before entering online mode,that would not fit you for 2 reasons anyway - you might fail there yourself because of your poor english skills and people causing problems online aren't neccesarly weak minded,most of them have either poor driving skills or just destructive thinking.

So I'll suggest to you to find other server - they all are user maintained,devs have nothing to do with them. With some search and trying out you'll find a server well admined for decent racing.

PS. Seeing your online PB,I tend to think that you're rather being hit as a slow obstacle on track,but I'm just assuming that without any facts. Shrug
Most of the servers i play i am like 60+/2000+ rankings and at least 20 of the good PB guys has tweak stuff
Yeah, that sucks.
Some of the demo users just use hacks, cause they don't care too much if they get banned. They just make a new demo account (as its free) and move on to the same server.

But as @THE WIZARD DK said, getting a license would solve this.
+ you'd get plenty of fun content and new servers to discover Smile
Quote from Dizervoid :It would be really good that people go each other in the game.The reason being is in the most of the servers i join i encounter with people that hit you for no reason and get you mad.I really dont like people like this and i am sure other people dont like it either

I think only the airio servers good in demo for racing.

http://www.airio.eu/AirioServers.aspx
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :its actually common on the demo servers. usually its far better when you have bought s1/s2/s3 . those servers are not so overrun by trolls. even though it does happen.

solution.
buy a license Smile

https://www.lfs.net/shop/licenseselect

Not true at all but i have to agree on many turkisch servers cruising cheating and they proud off it.

But thats not the case at the serious demo racing servers.

How can you like a race game when the minority is serious. Same issue in assetto btw
Quote from Eclipsed :PS. Seeing your online PB,I tend to think that you're rather being hit as a slow obstacle on track,but I'm just assuming that without any facts. Shrug

Haha just checked his stats Omg omg omg
I am just playing this game less than month and a half.There is nothing funny about it
Oh keep up the practice Smile but 1.41 is funny think should be 1.36 in few hours. But maybe u didn't meet right people and share setups. dunno Did I Say That?

It's all in the game
I remember doing 1.36 on old physics on old blackwood think 1.36 on own made set just learned track. Then I got set from 1.33 guy i inmediatly was 1 sec faster lol Smile this was in 2005 or 6
I aint really trying to break records,my goal is to have fun and some people ruined it (again yesterday) so i shared this post in the forums and i dont think that it is helping me out maybe i will remove it i dont know
Just go airio servers while u in demo skip the best ping. There good races in demo atleast at MRC and AMG lately, But I think both have experience limit 25 or 50.... so AA or B2R then start their server up both good servers.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG