The online racing simulator
Problems witn the CPW in the servers
When I enter the servers it gives me an error called CPW that is to use hacks but it is that I take more than 48 hours to use them and I still give the error.
Right..

Online at :
[RC] Reality Cruise
You used hacks, you do not deserve to play the game at all.
Even if you have now removed them it proves you have no regard for fair play and would probably have continued to use them if you hadn't got caught.
CPW doesn't mean only hacks .... think it's a bit hard to jump to that comclusion.

edit: Oops he says he used hacks (haha)Omg omg omg
#5 - BeNoM
Quote from JackSun :You used hacks, you do not deserve to play the game at all.

Lol are you feeling alright mate?
Quote from SPEEDTRON :When I enter the servers it gives me an error called CPW that is to use hacks but it is that I take more than 48 hours to use them and I still give the error.

have you tried rebooting your system within this time to make sure that they are still not running in memory. I have seen at least 30+ occasions this has happened on my server each day but its obvious most of the time as they will connect and sit in spectate for a few minutes before suddenly getting CPW which makes it seem like they had just tried to enable the cheat
Quote from RC-Maus :
edit: Oops he says he used hacks (haha)Omg omg omg

I think it is a bad translation, I think he wanted to say modifications.

JackSun needs to try and speak Spanish (top3 world language), see how he performs Wink
Usaste hacks, no mereces jugar el juego en absoluto.
Incluso si usted ahora los ha quitado demuestra que usted no tiene ninguna consideración para el juego limpio y habría continuado probablemente a utilizarlos si usted no había conseguido cogido.
dale campeon aceleraaaaaaaaaaa
hahahahaha good one Big grin

But it is officially Argentinean (which is mainly Spanish, OK OK)
Quote from JackSun :Usaste hacks, no mereces jugar el juego en absoluto.

Lol se siente bien compañero?
Does what feel good?
If you use hacks you do not deserve to play the game.
In this case hacks = tweaks, which aren't against LFS' rules.
Quote from BeNoM :In this case hacks = tweaks, which aren't against LFS' rules.

but unless they are used on server allowing them to be used it breaks server rules at the very least.
Quote from bishtop :but unless they are used on server allowing them to be used it breaks server rules at the very least.

+1
So why would he be trying to enter a server that might allow tweaks but he's evidently turned them off for at least 48 hours because of a CPW error. Wouldn't be much point joining a tweak server that doesn't allow tweaks. And how do you know he means tweaks, he says hacks.
1. I highly doubt he could hack anything, 99.9% of the people on this forum don't have the skill too and if they did they wouldn't make a post about it.

2. By using common sense, the term 'hacks' = tweaks on this forum.
Quote from BeNoM :1. I highly doubt he could hack anything, 99.9% of the people on this forum don't have the skill too and if they did they wouldn't make a post about it.

2. By using common sense, hacks = tweaks on this forum.

By using common sense, i can tell you are speaking out of your arse.
Totally, because everyone here is a l33t hax0r...

/s
Lmao
Quote from BeNoM :1. ....... and if they did they wouldn't make a post about it.

???
You are definitely wrong there.
Quote from BeNoM :By using common sense, the term 'hacks' = tweaks on this forum.

If Speedtron had used common sense, they would have used the search function and taken some time to read a few other threads before posting. This would have showed them that there is a vast difference between tweaks and hacks, and that telling everyone on this forum that you happily use hacks is the internet equivalent of swimming in shark-infested waters in a wetsuit made of raw meat.
Quote from JackSun :So why would he be trying to enter a server that might allow tweaks but he's evidently turned them off for at least 48 hours because of a CPW error. Wouldn't be much point joining a tweak server that doesn't allow tweaks. And how do you know he means tweaks, he says hacks.

Across many games people use the word hacks when talking of cheats. There is really no MIGHT ALLOW regarding server allowing tweaks. Most obviously do not allow them and those that do usualy name the server with tweak in it.
There was actually a japanese server (drift) that allowed temp lock without having the command for tweaks enabled, so you are kinda wrong.(then the guy who made it changed something so it cpw-d aswell)
Well my original comment still stands. If he was using hacks (i.e. Cheats) then he does not deserve to play.
If he meant tweaks that he'd used before on a tweak enabled server and they no longer work, then that's just tough, you mess around with the game who knows what problems might show up.
And I wasn't implying he made the hacks, as you say the vast majority would not have a clue how to, but it's very easy to download cheats that someone else has made.

Problems witn the CPW in the servers
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG