The online racing simulator
Your opinion about Endurace
(11 posts, started )
Hello gents,

I'm planning to create 2 events related to endurance. My question to community is a good time, that wont be too much, but keeps the idea of "endurance".

I think an 6 hours race is enough, but tell me your opinion Wink

btw, the prize will be some bucks (something about 30, 40 USD)
I HONESTLY, like "Endurance" races to be at MINIMUM 4 hours, be it timed OR laps on average laptimes (EG 1 lap = 1m - 240 Lap = 4 Hours) the main question for me would be what car & track combination its on, I like endurance races to be in some form of GT not a road car, due to those getting tedious for me within mere moments.

Track is a big one too, because the shorter it is (for me) it feels like I'm there for less time.

I'd give it a look if it becomes a thing, then maybe also go and take part.
#3 - BeNoM
What type of endurance though? I've always wanted to participate in an endurance rally race Smile
for me endurance is arround 60 min maybe max 90 min's.

Longer to long for me Smile
#5 - bbman
Depends on a couple of factors:

- Do you want two seperate one-off races? Then 24 hours are the pinnacle you can do.
- If you want them connected somehow, 6-12 hours a piece should be fine.
- When you don't want teams I wouldn't advise more than 4 hours per race.
- If you want to open it to lesser experienced/more casual racers, you need to go down even further, but anything under 2 hours is just a normal race (even though many might struggle to finish even hour one).
I'd like to create one event on KY1 (Oval) for teams. Players without a team can join, but the time should be suficient to have driver changes during the race.

I'm still thinking about the second. The idea of a rally endurance is good, and maybe 5 hours in Fern Bay will be fun.
Oval....
If its oval, im in.
nascarrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooo
I'd be interested in joining a team for this if it was on an oval
Plan is to make it in oval, with a small prize in cash. Teams will be welcome, but must split the pot Wink

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG