16:00 UTC
19:00 UTC
20:00 UTC
07:00 UTC
09:00 UTC
21:00 UTC
00:00 UTC
01:00 UTC
MTDZX- Flat Out! Series! ( Vote for upcoming tuesday round times )
Sorry for creating additional thread but this is conclusion after discussions about who is able to join in what time in MTDZXFOS, I decided to make a poll.

Please, if you have taken or will take part ( again ) of this series, vote only then, otherwise do not get involved here, to make the poll as official as possible.

You can select multiple options if you see the time will suit to you.

This will involve AT LEAST 3 upcoming rounds on tuesday but depending on time, it will plausibly be extended even further. So please select which suits to you as best. Times are set as UTC, so check your timezone to make sure it shows correct local time.

Reminder: Do not get involved and do not vote if you are planning NOT to take part of these series! Thank you in advance.

This poll simply has a goal to attract bigger pool of racers during rounds. Notice that there will be always qualify, which is set to 10-30 minutes, continued by 12-15 minute break before the race starts. Official round infos will be released on MTDZX- Flat Out! Series! ( Competitive ) thread, racing calendar on Leagues section and on server itself. Share this page to everyone to make sure every racer who has taken part, or will take part will see this and vote.

Make also sure you will attempt seriously join the round once you have voted, to prevent to see empty grids.

Reminder, you can select multiple options if you see multiple times will suit you!

EDIT: For asking why so "random" times added on poll, answer is simply those are copied straight from planned race times and rounded with even hours ( 17:00 UTC or 21:00 UTC for example )

EDIT2: More info of times shown in here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Miz73YTEb5I2Hcd92ohUdVcSIh1nNJ-bBYWvPkKEz-c/edit#gid=1197426232
#2 - Sobis
Why no 18 UTC? I'd vote for 18 Big grin
Quote from Sobis :Why no 18 UTC? I'd vote for 18 Big grin

Mate... my friend... please read the topic? Big grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG