The online racing simulator
New suggestion's!
(3 posts, started )
New suggestion's!
Hi there!

One thing i always wondered is why is the editor so limited.

So my suggestion is the adding of Curved barriers, chalk lines, Armco's ramps and slabs as that could help editors and make it a lot easier to create the desired layout with accuracy and consume less time and temper Big grin

the other suggestion is adding a dyno run that dose not have to be online so that creating a new set would allow us to see the Torque and horsepower ratio of the sets we create to eliminate constant test runs that can be a bit frustrating. The dyno is just a little something i thought of but is not so important

Thanks for reading and feel free to share your thoughts.Smile

EDIT: heres a grate idea. How about a Police car with roof lights? it could be anything but my suggestion would be a Ford Crown Victoria, Now i know a few my dislike because its considered a common affordable car in the US but theres a reason why the Police chose that car, Or better yet a BMW E60 M5Heart
Quote from MKRYDR :EDIT: heres a grate idea.

You missed the text; online racing simulator... I presume?

Pace/safety car thats about it.
Face -> palm
Quote from cargame.nl :You missed the text; online racing simulator... I presume?

Pace/safety car thats about it.

no... you miss understood it is for cruise servers. because there are so few race servers in S2 and so many cruise servers.

Plus a police car can serve as a safety and or pace car

New suggestion's!
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG