The online racing simulator
My money was cut, but the game could not be bought ? Please Help .
I bought s2 license, my money was cut from my credit card, but my s2 license could not be bought. My param was cut off unnecessarily from my credit card

2 days ago i bought 2 s3 licence this card and yesterday i bought 1 s2 licence my another card
but not success this time Please help .
#3 - lucaf
Should not be possible, that you credit card is charged if the transaction did not succeeded. Maybe just ask you bank about the money, if they tell the money is charged, ask for the receipt and send screenshot to LFS support
** Best answer **
Quote from samigul :I bought s2 license, my money was cut from my credit card, but my s2 license could not be bought. My param was cut off unnecessarily from my credit card

2 days ago i bought 2 s3 licence this card and yesterday i bought 1 s2 licence my another card
but not success this time Please help .

Hello,

I am sorry to hear about this.
I can see two failed payment attempts registered to you today. If you do see one of these registered on your card, then that is a so called "ghost reservation". It was an authorisation request that made it through to your bank, but because on our end it's not registered as authorised, we will not send the "settle" command to actually transfer the funds, with the result that this authorisation on your card will be reverted soon. This can take a few days though.
I do not know why it went wrong however. Perhaps a temporary error somewhere along the line. Or maybe you closed your browser before you returned to our website?
In any case, feel free to try again at a later time.

For more details, please contact us at https://www.lfs.net/mailus , like kristofferandersen suggested. Perhaps we can then provide a bit more detail on these failed payment attempts.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG