The online racing simulator
23 servers in list?!?! [ master server maintenance - finished ]
Something is wrong with the masterserver. I only have 23 servers in the list and can´t join the FM Oval Junkies
uh looks like your on it

LFS is down 200 racers today.. seems kinda odd
My friends in ventrilo tell me that im in the lfs live alert. But im not online and I cant find "fm-failure", a m8, in "search player". But he´s on. Strange. Buggy Buggy LFS.....
I'd say it might be down to the World Cup...but it's only Australia v Japan on at the moment
The master server program was restarted and run on another computer for a while today while its computer was de-dusted. So for a few minutes, the host count was down while the hosts reconnected. And that happened twice because the master was later moved back to its dedicated computer.

Also there were a few connection problems due to the the router apparently coincidentally needing a restart. I don't know if that had any effects other than stopping a few new users being registered on the master.
Quote from Crazy Harry :Buggy Buggy LFS.....

Noooo... LFS is one of the most bug free games there is!

The online systems do involve a lot of computers communicating over the internet. So there are a few hours a few times a year when not everything works perfectly. If a computer needs to be restarted for maintenance, we can't say LFS is buggy.
Quote from XCNuse :LFS is down 200 racers today.. seems kinda odd

Well today is Monday and yesterday was Sunday.

That's the least odd thing I've heard all day!
Works now. Thx Scawen. Damn, I´m really LFS addicted...
Quote from Scawen :Well today is Monday and yesterday was Sunday.

That's the least odd thing I've heard all day!

lol
good point though, but seeing that im on summer vacation .. i wouldn't know the difference anyway lol

im still trying to figure out a few things myself, i keep getting booted off servers every 8 minutes, this has been happenening, well today its been like every 8 minutes, but for the past few weeks its just been random intervals that its been happenening.. still cant figure out what it is
Quote from Scawen :Noooo... LFS is one of the most bug free games there is!

Great. I print that as a banner and place it above my bed. Best joke today.
ttssss your risking your account

however, rumors say that certain cracked versions of EA games have less bugs than the original
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG