The online racing simulator
Negative LFS credits after enabling high-resolution downloads
So, recently I was given a voucher and got an S3 license. I checked my account status and noticed I had LFS credit equal to the cost of an S3 license in Brazil (£18). This, I figured, was due to me having been given a £36 voucher, but since the license costs less than that here, the remaining £18 got added to my account as LFS credit.

Since I'm not a very good skinner, I don't make many skins, so I probably won't need more than the 75 slots I have. And since I won't be using server rental or any of the other services LFS credits can pay for, I decided "Might as well use those to download higher-res skins". Big mistake.

So, I enabled high resolution skin downloads on my LFS. They're working as intended. The problem isn't in the game, it's on the website: As soon as I enabled the skin downloads, I went to check my LFS credit again, just to confirm it had deducted the £1 it said it would, and turns out it deducted WAY more than just £1 - In fact, my LFS credit went into negatives the moment the high resolution skins were enabled!

This is a very serious bug. If you obtained your license with a £36 voucher, and you got LFS credit like I did, I advise against enabling the high resolution skin downloads for now (or spending any of those credits for that matter). If I had known it would happen, I'd have endured those low res skins for a while longer!

Below, a screenshot of the problem:

** Best answer **
Thank you for the report and the description of events occurred. I have found the bug and fixed it. I also have corrected your credit balance.

Apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG