The online racing simulator
Reporting players (unlocker usage)
So, i was racing on AA Gti with my team mate and i found this. Alfa Romeo Club using unlocker to have access to paid content.
Hello, please report the user (Username and Nickname if avaliable) to the AirAttack report subforum that Hakseli linked to, as it occured on one of our servers.
Many thanks.

(and if you spot him somewhere else with his same accused "unlocker account" do update in this thread)

Cheers

edit : but wait? how do you know he used an unlocker/crack? He publicy annouced it...? Big Eye
Why is server not checking if the user bought the game in the first place? Would be easy to implement... (by Scawen)
It does, of course, but not in demo mode.
Well i have found 5 servers, which are advertising cracked LFS Content.

DRIFT HANE >CLAN
DRIFT HANE >DRIFT
DRIFT HANE >GEZINTI
DRIFT HANE >S2 << this one is cracked (not showing in the LFS Master serverlist)
DRIFT HANE >TWEAK

I have found the cracked S2 server in the LFSLapper registered Servers.
http://www.frh-team.net/reglapper/
Attached images
ServerCrack advertisment.jpg
OK, now I get it, sorry.
Quote from Bass-Driver :Well i have found 5 servers, which are advertising cracked LFS Content.

Oh that.. Yes.. I made a topic about that before.. No action. Waste of time.
Maybe not the right topic but.

I have found a server, and while trying connecting to it. it says that the server cannot be found on the masterserver.

it is the same thing like : https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1915071#post1915071

I have asked other people aswell to find this server in the serverlist. And they face the same issue.
Is there a new crack/Pereulok around??
Attached images
Weird Server.jpg
Quote from Bass-Driver :Maybe not the right topic but.

I have found a server, and while trying connecting to it. it says that the server cannot be found on the masterserver.

it is the same thing like : https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1915071#post1915071

I have asked other people aswell to find this server in the serverlist. And they face the same issue.
Is there a new crack/Pereulok around??

Chance is while the master server was looking for servers, it found that one, but then it was closed shortly afterwards and you couldn't connect to it.
After restarting LFS multiple times, the server is still there. Also the server is not shown in the LFSWorld serverlist.
#13 - nkzx
Also people from Lislon Drift Team are writing to people on facebook about free unlocking LFS, same people who host servers on official master server

Attached images
lsnc.png
Uh oh...
Lislon Team have been doing S2 cracks for years, nothing new here...
Quote from BeNoM :Yes, there is a new crack. It's called "BRLok". Made by a Brazilian S3 owner, Skinzinho (https://www.lfs.net/profile/438838), not sure why his profile is from USA (maybe used a VPN whilst creating it).

He has a Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa5Sfj6UdjKldneNgmy-opg

and he has a Forum (where he posts the cracks) here: http://lfsmultibrasil.net/forum/

You can have your wee flag as anything... Just go to Personal Details in the drop down beside your username at the top Wink

I am from Kazakhstan now!
Oh, cool. Didn't know that Tongue
So its possible for cracked players, to play demo?
Because I saw something weird yesterday..
Some punk was acting big in one server and I typed airio command !pl
He showed up in list as "Liced", but when I checked him in LFSW.. he was demo ..
Best part was his "fav. car" in LFSW info.. BF1.. Smile

P.S. Maybe if I see him again and do a screen shot, plus upload here. We can report him or something? Or maybe airio bug?
Airio sometimes has a bug where Demo players are shown as Licensed, and Licensed are shown as Demo.
I once was racing (like end of January, near ~30th on MRc) and checked !pl to see something and it said I was Demo, when in reality im Liced.

I dunno if Airio shows cracked players as Liced tho, which may be the case you describe.
If the Dev's don't care, why should we ?

At least it raises user numbers. I tried to argue that this should be locked down and hackers banned but it seems to be fine for hackers to post on this forum and complain about the game.

One of the few examples of an official game forum embracing hackers. WTF ????

Clearly the Dev's only want to shut down other conversations on the forum. Uhmm
Quote from Racer X NZ :If the Dev's don't care, why should we ?

At least it raises user numbers. I tried to argue that this should be locked down and hackers banned but it seems to be fine for hackers to post on this forum and complain about the game.

Clearly the Dev's only want to shut down other conversations on the forum. Uhmm

Slightly harsh but.. +1,
Why is ned still around, bumping his threads trying to get help from the community for his crack server hosting setup? Its been near a week...
Well, the Pereulok closing threads had like almost ~50-100 posts and were some good days active before they decided to lock them.
Seems the saudi guy is almost the same.

Is it some kind of "we let the thread open to see what people thinks about it and when it scalates we lock it"? I know personally that moderating can be boring and sometimes "painful" (like an user creates spam threads/post, you ban them and they come back), but these threads should be locked and/or deleted and the user banned for promoting cracked usage (not in this thread, as it is more of a show of cracked users).

I can't believe how an S3 licensed user created BRlok... Just has no logic. They pay the game as a way to say "I support the devs" and then you stab them on the back -BRlok/Pereulok-. I'd take that S3 license away and ban him imo.
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :[...] They pay the game as a way to say "I support the devs" and then you stab them on the back -BRlok/Pereulok-. I'd take that S3 license away and ban him imo.

That would only encourage them!
I found another one, who was "Liced", but Demo..
He's fav. car is FZ5 .. Maybe thats the issue..
If a demo racer puts a S2 car as fav. car in LFSW.. Airio reads him as Liced..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG