Peurelok
-
(Anonymous41) DELETED by Anonymous41
#3 - Snart
acho que não só baixei a atualização e instalei 6Q
-
(Anonymous41) DELETED by Anonymous41
Hey Anon41 and Snart,

We are all probably feeling your sadness about this. And again I'm afraid there's nothing that can be done (as of yet)...
You have to understand that in order for this wonderful racing sim to be updated and kept running, the developers have to keep getting official licence signups and activity on servers. This helps with the break-even and perhaps allows for more content to be updated.
It's kinda like how official licenced music works, the record companies don't really want piracy...

Probably in the long run, something (legal) can be introduced to assist in your difficulties getting a licence but as for now I and probably everyone hopes LFS as a racing community will stay together.
(and probably with greater racing activity a sale will occur, who knows... haha)

--
RE:
Scawen

Pereulok has become a big problem in recent times. The trouble is when it got to the point where more people are online on the cracked master server than on the real one. Then LFS suffers and its reputation suffers. It really starts to look like trouble when our earnings are only just paying the bills and the thought of closing down LFS development becomes an actual possibility.

We aren't ready to stop development on Live for Speed and we are working enthusiastically on good new things. It would be a great pity if we were forced to stop development for no reason other than piracy.

Pereulok is currently unavailable and I believe that repeat83 understands that we need to earn a living from this job, or LFS will die. He has considerable technical abilities and I hope he will find a way to put them to good use.

I hope that with Pereulok offline more people will join the official master server. Please go out there and race.
--

√AOR Nova - MoNsTeR
the reward is in the passion
a mim me diz que tenho os debolqueios semanais todos usados , o que devo fazer??????

Erro para desbloquear
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG