The online racing simulator
iTCC Holiday Special: Race Discussion and Briefing
Hello racers, welcome to the iTCC Holiday Special! Please feel free to discuss the race here. Do take note of the following briefing notes.

Spirit of the Event: We usually ask for no contact, but we understand that some is to be expected in touring car style racing. What we still do not want to see is excessive contact to put a driver off-line so that you can gain a massive advantage, and you still should not try and "help" someone get further out of shape if you can help it. Hard racing induces some door banging and "chrome horns" - but keep it sensible and don't tread wild on the other racers. We want to see hard racing, but please keep it fair.

Race Meeting Points: Points will be awarded per regulations, and a Champion of the Meeting will be awarded.

Ballast: No driver will have ballast for Race 1. Ballast for Race 2 will be awarded based on Race 1 result. Ballast for Race 3 will be awarded based on the points tabulation after Races 1 and 2.

Post-Race Procedure: Following each race, top 3 must report to start/finish for a podium photo. After the podium photo following Race 3, the top 3 in points will be called to start/finish for a photo.
We will have a stream for this event, on our YouTube page -> https://youtu.be/3U-xIyDBJFE
Are you otherwise allowed to change the setup however much you want except for the restriction?
Yes, apart from you must NOT use R4 tyres. All other items are free, although you may be required to carry ballast if you finish well enough.
Alright, sounds good. Thanks for the swift reply!
If there's still a chance, i.e. someone didn't show up, I'd like to jump in, if possible.
18 people out of 32 signups????? RIP
Sorry for my no-show... Something came up.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG