The online racing simulator
Where's all the racing servers?
(47 posts, closed, started )
Just getting back into LFS after a few years, already been banned by TC cruise server for going into a "not allowed area" in a police chase.

Keen for a race but can't find any race server.

Any private servers or good racing servers to look out for?

Cargame.nl looks like it's dropped off.
Check the leagues section for sanctioned racing: https://www.lfs.net/leagues
Of course for an aussie there are just very late night races... Shrug
#3 - BeNoM
LFS Multiplayer is pretty much dead, apart from cruise servers and demo servers filled with kids.

Good luck finding a proper race server Thumbs up

The only proper racing servers are the tweak servers back on 0.6H, although I haven't tried 0.6H for months so I'm not sure if those servers are still around.
B2r gets quite a few people occasionally, not very nice times for Aussies though Frown
LFS is dead unfortunately.. I couldn't wait to get back on after been "offline" for a few years.

How in god's name has it gotten so bad? know one is interested in racing.. TC cruise server? what is this crap?

I noticed alot of the old folks have left.. which would say alot. I played for 10 minutes and pretty much deleted it again.

S3 no thank you!
#6 - BeNoM
"How in god's name has it gotten so bad? "

Because of no new content for the game...

No one wants to pay 12 pounds just for 1 track, everyone waited years for Rockingham + Scirocco + Tyre physics, but never ended up getting them so they left.
Quote from BeNoM :"How in god's name has it gotten so bad? "

Because of no new content for the game...

No one wants to pay 12 pounds just for 1 track, everyone waited years for Rockingham + Scirocco + Tyre physics, but never ended up getting them so they left.

Shame really, really enjoyed it previously before!
Ironic thing is, there is still some things to find as new in LFS though.
#9 - BeNoM
I've found (with the help of this community) most of the hidden tracks and places in this game, at this point it's quite boring. (Here's my post about it: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/88889)

"Shame really, really enjoyed it previously before!"

Pretty much, the devs destroyed their own playerbase and most of the community so it'd be nice if they actually released the tyre physics and Scirocco and maybe get back the community we once had.
Quote from BeNoM :I've found (with the help of this community) most of the hidden tracks and places in this game, at this point it's quite boring. (Here's my post about it: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/88889)

"Shame really, really enjoyed it previously before!"

Pretty much, the devs destroyed their own playerbase and most of the community so it'd be nice if they actually released the tyre physics and Scirocco and maybe get back the community we once had.

For me, it's not so much the content - It's the lack of real racing!

LFS itself is now outdated, Rfactor and Iracing are leagues ahead now!
yeap iRacing matchmaking system (too much csgo, sry) is pretty darn neat, love it.
You have ever thought that if LFS is "dead", there is no kids either...

EDIT: Just noticed and thought of this.
Quote from k_badam :B2r gets quite a few people occasionally, not very nice times for Aussies though Frown

Agreed, ok it's not as busy as it used to be around here but last few times I've been on B2r it's been pretty much full for most of the evening (uk time).

Attached images
lfs_00000081.jpg
Attached images
bla.jpg
On a server waiting for a race, its what i do.. B2R TBO Rotate come on peeps FE2 at mo.
@Gener_AL : in ~1h starts XFR @ Westhill. can still join, cityliga.de
thanks but not my cup of tea Wink
nobody likes FWD but it builds character
Probably he meant league racing - you know,some like rather casual public racing... Shrug
^ both right. I prefer spontaneous stuff (and RWD) when races are planned it can get a bit too serious (sometimes)
Quote from FPVaaron :Cargame.nl looks like it's dropped off.

Yeah and it stays like this unless something substantial happens .. I doubt any official tire physics update, new track and or car release will help bringing life back in LFS. The biggest problem right now is multiplayer piracy. Even loads of people with a LFS license are now into piracy 24/7 ..

Welcome back, good to see your still stalking. Smile

Multiplayer has been dead for a while up here, still one or two demo servers waiting for an update to the game, sure to come 'soon' so many of us wait.............

This thread is closed

(47 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG