The online racing simulator
RX of Westhill 17/11/16
(12 posts, started )
RX of Westhill 17/11/16

17th Nov 2016
18:30 UTC / 19:30 CET / 20:30 EET

Let's have some RX fun! On Thursday everyone will be able to feel like a World RX driver!
The race will be held in the Westhill rallycross layout using RB4. It will be a new track for most of the drivers, so be prepared. Standard RX format, 2 qual, 2 semifinal and final runs, will be used. Each driver must take a Joker lap at least once during each run. Despite having such short runs, tyre management will be quite important, as the layout requires some high speed slides on tarmac.

Format:
Q1 and Q2 runs (4 laps)
Results will be calculated from finish times.
SF and Final runs (6 laps)
18 best qualifiers will fight for a spot in the final. Top 4 from each SF will reach it.

Start grid for Q1 will depend on connection list.
Q2 start grid will be decided by scored points in Q1.

Qual scoring system
1st - 30
2nd - 25
3rd - 22
4th - 19
5th - 17
6th - 15
7th - 13
8th - 12
9th - 10
10th - 9
11th - 8
12th - 7
13th - 6
14th - 5
15th - 4
16th - 3
17th - 2
18th - 1

Server: LFS Latvia
(It's up and running!)
Password: LFScross
(not yet secured)

Event is organized by LFS Latvia
http://www.lfslatvia.lv/page/index.html
#2 - brave
Ohh yeah. Will be great event.
Make sure you come to the server in time, as there will be no hotlap qualifying.
P.S. you are welcome to use full width off the track. Don't let tarmac put limits on your racing line.
Quote from Zaabis :
On Thursday everyone will be able to feel like a World RX driver!

Should of gone for DiRT Rally then, at least they have updated their car interiors.
hi
the layout will be the same as on server?
#6 - brave
that was good track Thumbs up

Thanks to everybody who attended in this event! Wasn't so bad for my first organized event.
Layout available in attached files.
Attached images
RXoW res.png
Attached files
WE5X_RX_Z-Hill.lyt - 4.5 KB - 258 views
That was great fun. I would compete in another event like this. I need to improve my rallying.
I was hoping to make it to this, but alas it was too early for me on a work day. I was logged in so I was able to watch the replays later, it looked like great fun. I'll be at the next one, time permitting.
When will be next event?
I completely forgot this, but as ^?

RX of Westhill 17/11/16
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG