The online racing simulator
lfs car settings gass and brakes on keys..
Hello,

Friends kid can turn the wheel, but can not push the gas and brakes pedals, so I wanted to help and set only gas and brakes on keys in the lfs car settings . Driving wheel is speedlink racing wheel drift o.z. I tried then also with a help of JoyToKey, but I did not achieve the goal. I am not smart enough to figure it out, althoug I had hours to find a solution. I came just to the conclusion that it must be set in the game settings probably, not in the JoyToKey..Probably I am all wrong.
Thank you for your help.
Hi leroyas, in the Control tab there is a line called "throttle / brake axes". Choose Buttons and then below the screen you'll see the keyboard and wheel column. You click on accelerate in the wheel column, it should be now highlighted which means you click on the button on the wheel that you want for your accelerator.
On the Driver tab, I believe you'll need to have the gear shift mode sets on Sequential. Braking Help might come in handy as well if you are to use buttons instead of axis.

Hope this helps and good luck!
One of the guys I used to race with had his wheel setup so as the throttle and brake (done as above) were set to use the paddles on the wheel as he was unable to use pedals, lot easier than having them on a keyboard I would imagine, then moved the shift buttons to other buttons on the wheel, might be worth trying
Thank you both for helping. Will try my best to set everything correctly. I will use then the buttons on the top of the wheel. After listening to smart people everything sounds much easier Tongue
It worked Skytrill also with automatic gears. Just at start gear up must be pressed and then is ok. Little boy drove like crazy. Thank you!
That's great! I'm glad it worked Big grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG