The online racing simulator
I've been working mainly on the tyre physics.

Eric has been working on tracks.

Sorry but there's not much more to say at this point.

Anyway, here is a new compatible test patch with some small improvements. Most notably the car shadows are no longer cast towards the light. See the attached screenshot in the Test Patch 0.6Q3 thread.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/90208
Your first 2 lines are plenty to say as long as I am alive to see whats released. xD
Quote from Scawen :I've been working mainly on the tyre physics.

Sorry but there's not much more to say at this point.

Anyway, here is a new compatible test patch with some small improvements. Most notably the car shadows are no longer cast towards the light. See the attached screenshot in the Test Patch 0.6Q3 thread.
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/90208

Thanks, something is better than nothing Nod
yay!
Quote from Scawen :Eric has been working on tracks.

Surely we're approaching teaser time again, Eric!
Quote from Scawen :...

so he is not doing only one track at once Thumbs up
So, we can assume it is nearly done Petals

Go go Eric, share some snapshots Heart
Quote from Flotch :so he is not doing only one track at once Thumbs up

Rockingham has 11 tracks Smile
Quote from RC-Maus :Rockingham has 11 tracks Smile

No, Rockingham is ONE track, and it has 11 configurations. At least that's how it's called in LFS.
Quote from Flotch :so he is not doing only one track at once Thumbs up
So, we can assume it is nearly done Petals

Scawen has said explicitly that Erik has two tracks that are nearly done... no idea where he said it though Smile
Quote from Racon :Scawen has said explicitly that Erik has two tracks that are nearly done... no idea where he said it though Smile

So that means they'll be released in 5 years Rofl
i hope there's no tyre progress report dis time
:kappa:
Quote from Racon :no idea where he said it though Smile

Years ago, at least before the Westhill update. Same concerning tyre physics update talks.. That people can get excited again just by mentioning it for the millionth time is beyond me. But at least it's no VR talk Wink
Quote from Racon :Scawen has said explicitly that Erik has two tracks that are nearly done... no idea where he said it though Smile

Yep, I know that, this is just underlining that he is doing both at the "same" time ... and not that he is focusing on one track to release it Wink
=> my hope : we get them both 'soon' (whatever soon may mean ... even if I agree that 'quickly' would fit better my plans Omg omg omg

Quote from nacim :No, Rockingham is ONE track, and it has 11 configurations. At least that's how it's called in LFS.

indeed
Quote from cargame.nl :Years ago, at least before the Westhill update.

Could well be.

Quote from cargame.nl :That people can get excited again just by mentioning it for the millionth time is beyond me. But at least it's no VR talk Wink

To be honest, I've still got more track ideas in my head than I could ever hope to autocross up, let alone the messy ones I've done that need some polish. I'm not so much on the fence as on both sides of it - I'd love new tracks, but I roll my eyes a little at the clamouring too (my own included).

Nice to have you back, BTW.

Quote from vitaly_m :Well you can always look it up here

As could you, if you could be more bothered to pin down the exact date than I can Wink

Quote from Flotch :Yep, I know that, this is just underlining that he is doing both at the "same" time

Fingers crossed Smile
[quote="Scawen;1914790"]I've been working mainly on the tyre physics.

Omg omg omg
^ How to quote 101

New version 0.6Q - Realistic mirrors, better controller support and more
(244 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG