The online racing simulator
Lap times
(15 posts, started )
Lap times
I looked around and can't seem to find this. Is there a place everyone post their lap times and what car they are using. I would kinda like to know where I sit.
Check out lfsworld.net , there is a link at the top of this website.
LFSworld.net 's hotlap section is probably the most reliable measuring stick.

http://tracker.ice-wolves.de/ also has online PB charts, but they should be taken with a grain of salt because of shortcuts/layouts/tweaks/hacks.
Ok thanks. Sill new to all of this.
Or you can make a legitimate hotlap and upload it to lfsworld, then you can see you exact position Smile
Smile
In LFSWorld.net there's also "Online Racer Stats" where you can find the best laps done online.
And here you can find the best clean laps done online (no shortcuts, draft, bumpdruft...) http://stats.airio.eu/BLS.aspx
405th! Woohoo Big grin
After an online race you can go to your profile on lfsworld and see your laptimes (and the times of other drivers, but only those who finished the race)
Man my 1.24 realy sucks lol
Just beginner time.. if you keep practicing you gain speed time after time. allso the setup you use is biggest problem i think, never do [Default] or hard track, better load setup somewhere or ask someone to send it at online. You can always make chances the set you find good for you and comparing it to other sets...
wr sets are made for hotlaps so they can last only 1-2 laps then tyres are gone.. but anyway biggest improvement you can do is to compare sets and test yourself how car behafiour chance while you put lower suspension or different differential...
Yea I used the default set up. I adjusted the 3rd gear to make it a little longer and set my rear end to 4.10s. I'll have to try a download.
Actually, if you set associations during the install, it's enough just to click the setup icon and when your browser promtps you to open/save, open it with LFS, it'll copy it in your setup folder
Quote from johneysvk :Actually, if you set associations during the install, it's enough just to click the setup icon and when your browser promtps you to open/save, open it with LFS, it'll copy it in your setup folder

There is also LFS_Associations.zip in downloads so you don't need to reinstall to get this

Lap times
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG