The online racing simulator
Literally just have a HUGE slab of land.
Make this an option for a track, increase the amount of objects allowed and I'm sure the layouts will be flooding in like nothing we've really seen before. Like, have it span twice if not more then westhill!
B...but you're demo, why would you want more objects ? Frown
Why not just buy the game so that you can enjoy Westhill and all the other great tracks on offer?
Quote from Shirtkicker :Why not just buy the game so that you can enjoy Westhill and all the other great tracks on offer?

Most things I suggest are apart of the community, why I don't buy the game? I don't spend alot of time playing it, so throwing £12 minimum into it for literally 5 mins every 2 weeks if I'm lucky, there's no point.

But think, the editor exists, the facebook group I'm in posts videos about layouts, so I thought it would be a good idea, but this "Guilty even if innocent" approach wouldn't help new players either way.

Plus I have seen westhill on video's, doesn't look appealing to me at all.
Then don't ask silly questions !!!!!!

Buy the game, then join in the alt conversation about the upcoming updates. Smile

Your choice though.
The few people who make layouts do so regardless of size of area available or number of objects that can be placed.

Increasing these will make little difference, except for those that make layouts.

Part of the challenge for the layout maker is to see if you can make something challenging with what tools we already have.

Part of the challenge for the driver, is to see if they are better at the layout than anyone else.

For someone who is likely to only spend just over 2 hours a year on LFS (5 mins x 26 fortnights = 130 mins), I don't think you are qualified to say anything about the game.

If you were to spend the same amount of time playing LFS as the average person brushed their teeth in a fortnight, maybe I'd think you had a viewpoint worth exploring, but you don't, and neither are you brave enough to put your country rather than hiding behind "other".
Quote from UnisonOne :... this "Guilty even if innocent" approach wouldn't help new players either way.

You're not new, and you should definitely know better by now. Any demo player posting about use of licensed content is going to draw heat...

There is really only one reason you wouldn't bother to recover a lost password, because it's very easy to do, and that is because you have been previously banned...
Well, having 32x32 slab would make things easier for sure

OR, simply more objects

I know a bit off topic, but related partially to it

Literally just have a HUGE slab of land.
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG