The online racing simulator
[GSR] Giga Street Racing
(1 post, started )
[GSR] Giga Street Racing
Welcome to the official GSR team thread! A link to the application for joining our team can be found at our website, gigawert.github.io. I will get back to you via PM on the LFS forums asap whether you were accepted into our team or not and what to do.

We are a new team, consisting of 7 drivers as of the last post edit. We are a cruising and racing team, although we will be cruising much more often. Races will be hosted on my server (information to come). We cruise on the [TC] CityDriving servers.

These are the members (as of last post edit):

OWNER
gigapouch (me)
Senior Members (these people have been here from the beginning)
TheStigUSA
blueshift1980
BoostedGTRWrecker
Members
ross-levine
Fefika
TheDzivnieks
________________________________________________________________________________

Discord server: https://discord.gg/pSMFpdM

RULES
-Be nice to your teammates and the senior members and me; no swearing, no insulting, and no purposeful ramming.
-Follow the rules of every server you join and be respectful to the players on that server; be a good ambassador of our team.
-Failure to follow these rules will result in a warning, after that you will be kicked from our team for a week. If you still fail to follow the rules, you will no longer be part of our team.

[GSR] Giga Street Racing
(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG