driftworks UK skin (XRT)
(11 posts, started )
driftworks UK skin (XRT)
A driftworks UK skin for the XRT?
Do you mean a skin with the driftworks logo up the side or do you mean a skin like one of the cars off there? If so whos car?
The black and orange driftworks.co.uk one... I really want it.
Quote from squidhead :http://driftworks.com/images/twinCarFrontPage.jpg
this one?

Thats and old picture though, the skyline is now white CLICK HERE
And the S14 is now orange CLICK HERE

If you can find enough pics of either the s14 or skyline when they were black ill make up the skin for you. I just had a breif search but couldnt find any older shots of the car.
I actually meant that S14. The orange and black one (Although it's gone through another colour change and is now some sort of carbon grey colour ((See front of this months redline magazine)) ).
I think you mean phils car but im not sure. Post some picture showing the car and i will try and make it for you.
to make it easier, you should find high quality pics from different angles...
but the skin looks complicated to me (I am not too good with photoshop)
Do u mean THIS CAR? in which case you could of just said mittos strawberry faced s14.

FYI - AFAIK it was never orange. Phil drives the orange S14 whereas mitto (dunno real name) is the grey s14/5

Im a good skinner but nowhere near as good as people like al heeley or gobby but if you can find some high quality pictures of the car showing the details i will have a try.
Yeah, i realised as soon as i'd bought the mag that i had my wires crossed... I saw driftworks on the bumper and immedately thought the S15 had a new look, lol.
Quote from BassKidnapper :Yeah, i realised as soon as i'd bought the mag that i had my wires crossed... I saw driftworks on the bumper and immedately thought the S15 had a new look, lol.

LOL! I think half the people on driftworks have the driftoworks logo on their cars.

As said - Post some good quality pictures of the car and ill try making it for u

Also - This is bugging me - its and S14 thats been strawberry faced not an S15.

driftworks UK skin (XRT)
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG