The online racing simulator
#1 - lucaf
Air condition system repair needed in baltics/poland/czech
Ok now some real life drama:

We will travel to italy by car (starting From finland tomorrow) The air condition system broke in our Citroen Xsara - there is a leak in the cell(/radiator?).

Tomorrow we drive from Tallin to south towards Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Austria towards Italy.

Just wondering how to organize a repair on our trip. Anybody feels being able to help?

I called Tallin Veho already but they are busy tomorrow. Maybe better chance to plan the repair to thursday/friday in maybe Poland or Czech? I just dont speak those languages so communication not very easy.

If you happen to live on our way and you have some solution in your mind, just throw me with a private message! Thanks

ps. the car is Xsara model 2002
Define Broke.
Does the AC come on when you turn it on and get NO air? Or does it turn on and put out warm air? The bad news here is your compressor may be shot. or less bad news, the condensing unit has a leak.
Oh wait... I think you described that. How hard is it to get Citroen parts? A decent AC mechanic should have you fixed up in a couple of days, depending on how easy it is to get replacement parts.
No. I'm no AC mechanic.... I have a similar problem. I need a new compressor. LOL it's made more from stop leak than the original materials.
#4 - lucaf
Yes there is a leak in the cell (or how it is called ). I got also the idea to suffer until italy and get it repaired there since we will spend there couple of weeks
Quote from lucaf :Yes there is a leak in the cell (or how it is called ). I got also the idea to suffer until italy and get it repaired there since we will spend there couple of weeks

Just remember, if it starts getting too hot, go faster. You can turn up the radio to offset the window roar.
That's what I do. Smile
Have a safe trip.
#7 - lucaf
Hahaha cheers! Tallinn here I come!
Wow, an ice cream would melt there somewhat fast enough
#9 - bbman
Quote from cargame.nl :Suffer... It doesn't get warm before the Italian border lol

http://www.meteociel.fr/cartes_obs/eurtx.png

Erm, that was Sunday, after we had quite a rainstorm, with cloudy weather the whole day... We had almost 30° C today. It might get a bit cooler tomorrow as there is rain on the forecast, but afterwards it's up to 30° again for the rest of the week - it is summer after all...
Riga! <3
Haha life is mystery! Lithuania today <3 Kaunas!
Our Citroen Xsara crossed Italian border today Big grin two last days the car has been like a sauna since outdoor temp over 30C. Interesting to notice that LFS experience has improved my car control ability in real life. This I noticed in several high speed situations on the highways where need to quickly dive in narrow lanes where many other cars messing on both sides
Yes Italy is disappointment after baltics,poland and czech! The fuel values like gold and money needed more here. But I have a mission in mid Italy so...
Hahaha great thanks for the tip. Ok next year Croatia. Seriously I have 50% italian roots thats why need to be here now Wink no girl chasing - there is enough top quality girls in Finland Big grin in fact I brought two of them in Italy with me :o. Little bit missing LFS but now I will just be off racing still for some time..
Okay after driving around Italy and Sardegna for some weeks, I decided to check also Slovenia and tomorrow Croatia! In slovenia I think I encountered an LFS gamer in a hairpin since he cutted it so tight and smashed my door mirror into pieces. Maybe he gained some 0.1 sec for that cut but unlucky for me
it was a fortunate it didn't happen to be other sim Big grin

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG